What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji: After wearing the Raid Suit for the second time, my body becomes...
Zoro: Don't hold back.
Sanji: It's not that it's bad, it just feels "weird".

Something strange seems to be happening to Sanji and he says it/he doesn't necessarily feel bad but rather "weird"
After that we get a close up of the fire on Sanji's leg(s)

ZORO TOLD SANJI DON'T HOLD BACK JUST LET ALL THE FIRE OUT OF HIS LEGS

:crazwhat:
he was holding back all these times:crazwhat:

Perospero is a rare reason, he is a YC4lvl character and not just a veteran.
>Their is a reason why he has the double bounty of Oven/Daifuku and even been above Snack.
Also Ichiji didn´t do anything, Pero was fine and stop a supernova strongest move.
If Perospero show awakening, a certain fandom going to cry here.

Im pretty sure that Jack taking the W against Inu, if Pero can pull out a win too, it would be just a bonus for me.
Overall im hyped for the battle!!
Could his higher bounty be attributed to being the eldest son? He's been around the longest and thus has a higher bounty than his other low ranked brethern?

I really would have liked Zoro not having any connection to Wano whatsoever. The man who came from oversea whose dream was to become the WSS and that made the Wano citizens live the legends of Oden and Ryuma once again. I fully support ZKK, I need to remind.

With how the SHs are progressing... I can already imagine how Shanks meeting with Luffy gonna be!

Shanks: Oi, Luffy... so you've gathered your crew that's gonna beat us?

Luffy: Sure thing... it's been a long time, Shanksuuu!

Shanks: Now, come all of you... show us what you got!

Zoro steps forward: Pull your sword, Red Hair... you're gonna make a nice warm up before Mihawk.

Shanks: Oi oi, Luffy... I thought you're the one supposed to fight the captain!

Luffy: Meh... no need, my right hand man is enough for you!

Ben Beckmann: I can't stand such an insult... you will not go straight for h...

Sanji: As much as I'd like to see that Green Marimo suffer, you're gonna have to deal with me...old man!

Beckmann: Old man...!

Shanks: this is not funny Luffy... you're insulting us! Come fight me yourself...

Luffy eats meat Next to Lucky Roo enjoying the scene

Shanks: Hey, Roo you bastard do not share the meat we stole from that ship with him, and get your fat ass here and fight!

LOL.... SHs are gonna be some next level shit from Yonko!

Kaido said to the scabbards that there will never be a monstrous samurai again after Oden. He said to the scabbards and who do they serve now? Momo. Momo is also the son of the previous monstrous samurai. We’ve seen Momo train his swordsmanship and now he got older.

Momo will be the monstrous samurai confirmed
Like father like son
No, he won't. He has never trained with a real sword or trained his haki. He's not going to face Kaido and be more skilled or powerful than Oden or Zoro.

His sword has a connection to Orochi. He will be the one to kill Orochi. Remember what shinobu said, he may have an adult body but he has the mind and heart of a child.

Oh guys, Im the only one who feeling that this chapter has so much content to be worth for Chapter 1000? So much happening, so much stuff, this is a chapter worth to call 1000 for One piece.^^
Chapter 1000 was the best fit for such milestone. Talking about 2 generations, chapter about the protagonist of show and his will to surpass everyone and become the pirate king. It was the best fit.

Could his higher bounty be attributed to being the eldest son? He's been around the longest and thus has a higher bounty than his other low ranked brethern?
Nothing do the how old he is, in that case Oven and Daifuku are older then Smoothie yet both have 300mio and Smoothie 932mio.
Perospero was always highlighted by Oda, he even give commands to Smoothie, he was always next to Katakuri.
He isn´t just a veteran, in my opinion he is legit a YC4lvl character.

Yes. Gattling gun is more difficult to control than a pistol
Yes. Except the training here is that you want to fire at the same rate as a pistol from a gatling gun- so by the time you get back to the pistol, you'll have far better control. At least that's the best I can come up with the comparison of bullets and guns...

Why the fuck are you using a pistol and projectile analogy to describe swords is beyond me though. This is next level stupid tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.