What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With how the SHs are progressing... I can already imagine how Shanks meeting with Luffy gonna be!

Shanks: Oi, Luffy... so you've gathered your crew that's gonna beat us?

Luffy: Sure thing... it's been a long time, Shanksuuu!

Shanks: Now, come all of you... show us what you got!

Zoro steps forward: Pull your sword, Red Hair... you're gonna make a nice warm up before Mihawk.

Shanks: Oi oi, Luffy... I thought you're the one supposed to fight the captain!

Luffy: Meh... no need, my right hand man is enough for you!

Ben Beckmann: I can't stand such an insult... you will not go straight for h...

Sanji: As much as I'd like to see that Green Marimo suffer, you're gonna have to deal with me...old man!

Beckmann: Old man...!

Shanks: this is not funny Luffy... you're insulting us! Come fight me yourself...

Luffy eats meat Next to Lucky Roo enjoying the scene

Shanks: Hey, Roo you bastard do not share the meat we stole from that ship with him, and get your fat ass here and fight!

LOL.... SHs are gonna be some next level shit from Yonko!
Suddenly, you made Shanks vs Zoro sound more of a sensible argument than how absurd it sounds, lol. Still team Luffy vs Shanks tho.

This is some massive hype for Perospero, and a slap to the face for people who said Veterans can't compete with Commanders.

Katakuri is being hyped massively after that Ichiji clash now.

Ichiji > Niji > Base Sanji. Ichiji > Perospero. Ichiji gets easily scaled to Low/Mid Commander level.

Katakuri pretty much offed a dude that ~ Jack level.
Ichiji didn't do a thing except a bruise.
If they fought, Pero wouldn't lose.
I have ichiji as low high tier above WsW or equal.

Anyway, yes Pero is near Jack
Anyone doubting this should just see how Oda build both of them

That's not what I said. At all. Reread it and learn how to comprehend English and then get back to me
And again you point doesn´t make anysense, Perospero beeing the oldest and far longer a pirate doesn´t mean his bounty
automatically been far higher then the others, that is the stupidist shit with I read here.
Oven and Daifuku are just two years younger then Pero, they all grow up together as pirates:

Pero,Kata,Oven and Daifuku.
All three grow together, yet Pero have a far larger bounty that these other two.
Your argument is bullshit.

Ichiji didn't do a thing except a bruise.
If they fought, Pero wouldn't lose.
I have ichiji as low high tier above WsW or equal.

Anyway, yes Pero is near Jack
Anyone doubting this should just see how Oda build both of them
Mate, Ichiji has explosion powers. That was a base punch. Imagine if he blasted him with Sparking Figure

That's not a knock on Pero btw. Ichiji > Niji > Base Sanji, and Base Sanji can fight Top Commanders. So Pero should be close to Base Sanji at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.