What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Raidsuit and Enma are both amazing PUs, no need to stay on the defensive all the time Sanjifans.
No Killer vs Hawkins this chap, but at least there's Inu vs Jack that I'm more interested than Neko/Raizo fights.
Enma is the most awesome as long as it's indicated as a pure training output.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It does. That is the whole point of Enma. It sucks the user's dormant haki and release it multifold. Tht is the reason it contains Oden's haki
only the bold part is canon.
it sucks out the users latent haki.
it doesnt increase the amount multifold.
and there's no conclusive evidence it contains oden's haki.
kaido was rambling about oden's haki even when he saw the scabbards.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why? It's actually badass.
i can't stand anymore people with mighty ancestor, mighty beings in the family etc.

It undermines everything.

So Zoro is strong by himself or because of mighty DNA, he was some kind of new Ryuma etc.

It's lame.

Just tell me a story of a random guy with big guts who wants to be strong and manage to become the best.

Zoro was miles better being some child in a village, working his ass off, bond by Kuina oath and legacy.

No. Ushimaru have damaged eye..
Yeah so it means that Ushimaru is Zoro ancestor and conveniently they both have a damaged eye.....
And Ryuma being Ushimaru ancestor he is Zoro one too.

So fun....

That's not what I implied and you know it. Keep being obtuse. You can stay in your own echo chamber
Then reread what you write and try to pronounced you sentence better since you clearly implied here that he has such a high bounty because of beeing the eldest son and he beeing long around, you should first reread your own post before calling people to reread it.

Could his higher bounty be attributed to being the eldest son? He's been around the longest and thus has a higher bounty than his other low ranked brethern?

Suddenly, you made Shanks vs Zoro sound more of a sensible argument than how absurd it sounds, lol. Still team Luffy vs Shanks tho.
Well...I thought about it... Shanks is a swordsman too
:goyea:

Also, IFFF by any chance Mihawk is really above Shanks... he's the perfect stepping stone before Mihawk

And one last thing.... Luffy said "I will gather a crew that can beat you"

And when Luffy first started to recruit someone... and heard about Zoro from Koby... he went after him because he's a "strong swordsman" as rumor said.... so it came to my mind that MAYBE Luffy's promise to Shanks was misinterpreted by Shanks and us fans... what if his promise was that he will be a captain to a crew that can beat Shanks crew BY THEMSELVES without even the need for himself to step in!

It's just a thought though...

Status
Not open for further replies.