What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Luffy doesn't hit 3 billion with beating an emperor. And no way BB stays the same for the final battle.

Also, hitting 1.5 is a stretch for a subordinate. The only reason I can see higher for Zoro is ZKK of course. Luffy got 1.5 because he was credited with masterminding the assassination and beating TWO commanders. He also presents a high threat due to his connections, which shit on Germa. Nevermind that they're not going to spike Sanji again for being a Vinsmoke even if his powers manifest. Tripling his bounty is fantastic.
He's gonna defeat an opponent with a 1.3 billion bounty, obviously he's gonna get a higher bounty than that

What? Lol. That's wishful thinkingm and honestly I can get behind that. Though the question would be why would judge even modify said Dna in the first place if that were indeed the case?
Cause he's an asshole with a superiority complex who thinks that whatever he makes is perfect, it would be kind of fitting for his character to remove a power greater than what he could ever make in order to replace it with his

The powers of each of Sanji's brothers are related to their villain names which are probably the same as the comic book characters' names. And I honestly don't think Fire Casting matches or is related to Stealth Black.
So you prefer this to be a big mystery? With all the info about Judge modifying their genes it’s better to think no it has nothing to do with that. Next few chapters are prob revealing more even this chapter talks about DJ.

And i'm saying that if Zoro's body and skills are because of him being a Shimotsuki is confirmed in the story, that's also shit, no doubt about it

so far all of that comes from Zoro training every single waking moment, when he is not sleeping or drinking of course.

:kayneshrug:

Zoro gets PUs from being a Shimotsuki / Ryuma will be shit for me too, i would be mad, but i would still enjoy the character
Well. You made good post. I also don't like this secret prince thing. Strawhats should have normal background. Sanji being prince already messed it up. Now Zoro is going through similar thing.
:josad:

The same way just because you have awakened modified genetics and a Raid Suit doesn't make you stronger than someone who doesn't have these.

Or simply ate an overpowered Devil Fruit.

Either way, the more you train, the better you get, adding more stuff will raise your current attributes and most likely give your a bigger arsenal in future.

It's simple as that.

You guys think Zoro would do the same things he did if didn't get Enma? Yeah, he deserved Enma, he can get stronger with it the more he uses.

The same way Sanji saved his family twice in Whole Cake, and after everything he had to live in his childhood, its more than acceptable he could get stronger without investing time of his life training and without making that much of a physical effort, BUT it doesn't mean he relies 100% on it, its just adding more to what he already has.
This all goes around goals, if Sanji had to ate a Devil Fruit because he thinks if he doesn't, someone may end up dying, he will do it, as he did with the Raid Suit.

Yet, it doesn't mean Sanji is completely dependable of it, its probably going to make part of his arsenal, the same way if you took away Zoro's swords wtf is he going to do?
Yes it does. 😆 Sanji literally awakened his fire abilities in enies lobby. Got a raid suit that gave him mad stuff snd now about to awaken again. He ain't train for shit. Zoro worked on his craft since he was young like a mad man. Lol trying to compare these too on who deserve what they got combat wise is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.