What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Random unnamed fodder held it like it was nothing but it’s supposed to be crazy heavy? You know you’re reaching bro
Crazy heavy? i'm not the one that was talking to you about this, i'm talking about Swordsmanship Skill

Usopp or Nami wouldn't know shit about using a sword, that's what i'm saying.

Watch a single video about sword fighting and you will know how technical that shit is, just blocking and doing normal shit.

Just look at Luffy using a sword to punch.

Me, a random dude with a sword would swing that shit like a moron and be blocked, disarmed and defeated in a second by any person with basic training and fighting with sword.

That's all i'm saying.

Yet if i could have the Raid Suit, a random dude, could still punch and kick like a retard, go invisible, and stay alive from getting hit by top tiers.

That's it.

I think the Samurai dude from Wano knew a lot more about using swords than Usopp, or Nami or whoever you guys were using as examples.

Problem with Zoro stans is, they can't take even slightest criticism/comment.

Imagine inheriting strong body cuz you are borne in Shimotsuki family. All your feats are part of Shimotsuki genes.

:suresure:

p.s. I am not into this sanji vs zoro thing. But zoro fans make it hard to maintain the balance.

Crazy heavy? i'm not the one that was talking to you about this, i'm talking about Swordsmanship Skill

Usopp or Nami wouldn't know shit about using a sword, that's what i'm saying.

Watch a single video about sword fighting and you will know how technical that shit is, just blocking and doing normal shit.

Just look at Luffy using a sword to punch.

Me, a random dude with a sword would swing that shit like a moron and be blocked, disarmed and defeated in a second by any person with basic training and fighting with sword.

That's all i'm saying.

Yet if i could have the Raid Suit, a random dude, could still punch and kick like a retard, go invisible, and stay alive from getting hit by top tiers.

That's it.

I think the Samurai dude from Wano knew a lot more about using swords than Usopp, or Nami or whoever you guys were using as examples.
The Raid Suit is obviously a bigger direct upgrade I’ll never deny that it’s obvious. I’m just trying to say that both are direct upgrades in a way

Enma is an exception because if you try to use it without the haki or willpower necessary it will literally turn you into a prune

I

Indigo

Problem with Zoro stans is, they can't take even slightest criticism/comment.

Imagine inheriting strong body cuz you are borne in Shimotsuki family. All your feats are part of Shimotsuki genes.

:suresure:

p.s. I am not into this sanji vs zoro thing. But zoro fans make it hard to maintain the balance.
And i'm saying that if Zoro's body and skills are because of him being a Shimotsuki is confirmed in the story, that's also shit, no doubt about it

so far all of that comes from Zoro training every single waking moment, when he is not sleeping or drinking of course.

:kayneshrug:

Zoro gets PUs from being a Shimotsuki / Ryuma will be shit for me too, i would be mad, but i would still enjoy the character

Can’t deny it was weird that Judge didn’t comment on DJ. However, this ability is no different from his siblings. Law is out of the picture how would he know what ability Judge is gonna give to his children? It’s not the same as raid suits that it’s a technology passed down from generations.
The powers of each of Sanji's brothers are related to their villain names which are probably the same as the comic book characters' names. And I honestly don't think Fire Casting matches or is related to Stealth Black.

Raid Suit and Enma are both Power ups, Raid Suit is easier to use
In Mario Kart terms it would be like comparing the Boo item to a Green Shell.
In One Piece terms arguing about it is as pointless as Alvida's mace or herself.

Sanji said his body started feeling weird after the 2nd time he used the suit.
At that time, he took a "happiness punch" from Nami.
First his mother tampered with his modifications by taking a drug.
Then, Nami unlocked these modifications with her body.
Nami LITERALLY making Sanji a better man!
SaNa confirmed!
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Yea I initially thought Sanji was talking about the King interaction, forgot the second time was the bathhouse. Ironically Oda off screened what happened here too.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yea I initially thought Sanji was talking about the King interaction, forgot the second time was the bathhouse. Ironically Oda off screened what happened here too.
Maybe if Zoro sees this picture of Hyori, it will help unlock a 4th sword?
:bamathink:

I

Indigo

SOMEONE ASK REDON ON PIRATEFORUM IF THIS IS REAL

- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
We don't even know how strong are King's race fire powers, so does it really matter? :luuh:

is his fire like burning things from existance, or is just burning shit up like normal fire? i really don't get this one :ronalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.