What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hints are there… you can’t seriously believe Sanji isn’t a modified human lol.
I think he is, but the modifications will only develop now after using the raid suit. I don't think the diable no jamble is related to modifications or Stealth Black in general because otherwise Law or Judge would have commented.

I

Indigo

Tony Stark was right all along.
Steve Rogers is a trash character and has no achievements at all.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
ah yes, let's forget the character arc of how Roger EARNED HIS POWERS BY BEING A GOOD MAN.

He wasn't born with them, he EARNED THEM by being the person he is.

and that's what was special about Roger that Tony didn't know yet, because he had met the guy 24 hours ago and spent his earlier years hearing his dad talk praise about Roger and gave 0 fucks about him, his actual kid.

If i was Tony, i would've hated Roger's gut in the beginning too.

I

Indigo

If you can lift it you can wield it and there’s nothing that proves normal people are incapable of wielding Shusui. The guy Zoro one shot at the beginning of Wano could lift the blade but you think other people can’t?
A samurai from Wano? yeah, i'm pretty sure he is better at using a samurai sword than Nami, or Usopp, or Chopper and so on.

Especially one that was a Slasher cutting people up in Wano, of all places.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
ah yes, let's forget the character arc of how Roger EARNED HIS POWERS BY BEING A GOOD MAN.

He wasn't born with them, he EARNED THEM by being the person he is.

and that's what was special about Roger that Tony didn't know yet, because he had met the guy 24 hours ago and spent his earlier years hearing his dad talk praise about Roger and gave 0 fucks about him, his actual kid.

If i was Tony, i would've hated Roger's gut in the beginning too.
Why didn't he become an avenger while skinny?
Nah.
Carried by genetic enhancement.
Trash character.
Arc about being good?
You think this is WCI or something? :gonope:
Both trash.

So? if the story confirms that's it i won't like it either, but that wasn't the case there, Zoro said he didn't want to give Shusui because he EARNED it by defeating Ryuma, he doesn't care if it's sacred to them or anything.

And he did ended up giving it away after he understood the reasons behind it, so?

You jump from one thing to another completely out of nowhere, you either just baiting or throwing random shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.
Lol. Zoro agreed to exchange after Hiyori promised giving him Enma in exchange.

A samurai from Wano? yeah, i'm pretty sure he is better at using a samurai sword than Nami, or Usopp, or Chopper and so on.

Especially one that was a Slasher cutting people up in Wano, of all places.
Random unnamed fodder held it like it was nothing but it’s supposed to be crazy heavy? You know you’re reaching bro

I think he is, but the modifications will only develop now after using the raid suit. I don't think the diable no jamble is related to these changes or Stealth Black in general because otherwise Law or Judge would have commented.
Can’t deny it was weird that Judge didn’t comment on DJ. However, this ability is no different from his siblings. Law is out of the picture how would he know what ability Judge is gonna give to his children? It’s not the same as raid suits that it’s a technology passed down from generations.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Sanji said his body started feeling weird after the 2nd time he used the suit.
At that time, he took a "happiness punch" from Nami.
First his mother tampered with his modifications by taking a drug.
Then, Nami unlocked these modifications with her body.
Nami LITERALLY making Sanji a better man!
SaNa confirmed!
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.