What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never said the blade is heavy. He said it’s heavier than Yubashiri. 2 very different things

If a pen is heavier than a pencil does that mean it’s a LOT heavier or just heavier? You’re reaching again
Boy stop bullshit. Dude stated it was heavy and reinforced this notion by stating that it's weight was why it was difficult to wield while at the same time stating that its weight made his 108 pound phoenix stronger and more potent

It wasn't just in exchange for Shusui

Hiyori was the owner of Enma and she decided to give it to Zoro AFTER HE SAVED HER LIFE, by being a badass swordsman in front of her and defeating Kamazou.

Forgot about that part?
Did you forget about the part where Zoro is not willing to give Shusui back to Wano?

May be he unconsciously being possessive of his great great great gramp's sword.

I

Indigo

We’re at a point where y’all don’t wanna admit it’s a direct power up so the conversation has devolved into a “it’s too heavy” argument.

Wake up
To me it is a direct power up, if you can use it.

Now the raid suit is a direct power, and the only thing you need to use it is being a Vinsmoke.

You really can't see the difference here?

Boy stop bullshit. Dude stated it was heavy and reinforced this notion by stating that it's weight was why it was difficult to wield while at the same time stating that its weight made his 108 pound phoenix stronger and more potent
He never said any of that. Go back and read chapter 474.

When commenting on the weight he says “it’s heavier than my old Yubashiri”

And after that he says it’s difficult to wield (too much unintended destruction) because he hasn’t mastered it yet. He didn’t state anywhere that it’s crazy heavy or anything in the official translations

I

Indigo

Did you forget about the part where Zoro is not willing to give Shusui back to Wano?

May be he unconsciously being possessive of his great great great gramp's sword.
So? if the story confirms that's it i won't like it either, but that wasn't the case there, Zoro said he didn't want to give Shusui because he EARNED it by defeating Ryuma, he doesn't care if it's sacred to them or anything.

And he did ended up giving it away after he understood the reasons behind it, so?

You jump from one thing to another completely out of nowhere, you either just baiting or throwing random shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Tony Stark was right all along.
Steve Rogers is a trash character and has no achievements at all.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

"Thats right, they are not Zoro, they are not badass, edgy, use a sword on his mouth and are a 3 sword style user so they are bad because they didn't need to tRaiN and Zoro did, Zoro Zoro Zoro trains, he will kill Kaido with a pocket knife, thats how much the Grandmaster trains, Supreme Grade Blade? What is it? Swordsman > Cook, Luffy is pure shit character he got a free Devil Fruit, he doesn't even trained to look like rubber, Gomu Gomu Fruit >>>>>>>> Luffy, Admirals are all garbage they didn't train
"

To me it is a direct power up, if you can use it.

Now the raid suit is a direct power, and the only thing you need to use it is being a Vinsmoke.

You really can't see the difference here?
If you can lift it you can wield it and there’s nothing that proves normal people are incapable of wielding Shusui. The guy Zoro one shot at the beginning of Wano could lift the blade but you think other people can’t?

Status
Not open for further replies.