What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that Spider-Man is a trash character, because he's carried by the genetically spider's bite that gave him powers.
Or that everything Peter Parker accomplished in life, is not his merit, it's the spider's.
Now I know why that Khan character from Star Trek is trash.
He was genetically modified to become strong. He's carried by the genetics. He never accomplishes anything. The true villain is science all along.
Thank you for opening my eyes, WorstGen.
:crazwhat:
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:Its all science's fault it seems

“Heavier than his other blades” does not equal “too heavy for a normal person to lift”

Are you telling me you have to be able to throw buildings to wield a normal katana?

If I pick up a pencil and a pen and say “wow this pencil is heavier than this pen” does that mean you can’t lift the pencil?
No retard I am telling you that someone with superhuman strength is acknowledging the weight difference to the point in which he states that he has to get accustomed to it

I

Indigo

It's not like Sanji has any say in any of that. Judge did all of it. Similar to Zoro not having any say in which genes he inherited.
What does that have to do with anything? I'm not talking about the characters intention in using the power, just that's where his powers come from and how from a narrative sense it's fucking shit to me, i much prefer seeing the character earn his powers by training or doing something that earns them the new tools, such as Zoro always doing something to get his swords, not just being gifted to him the moment he was born.

:kayneshrug:

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not talking about the characters intention in using the power, just that's where his powers come from and how from a narrative sense it's fucking shit to me, i much prefer seeing the character earn his powers by training or doing something that earns them the new tools, such as Zoro always doing something to get his swords, not just being gifted to him the moment he was born.

:kayneshrug:
Enma was gifted to him though. In exchange for Shushui.

Dressrosa Zoro is so powerful not even current Zoro holds a candle :milaugh:

Look at those feats

:steef:
And these feats make Katakuri look like a literal sack if shit

Give him advCoC and boost his AP by one trillion and maybe he can pull off 1/100th of this

Although Zoro cutting Horn with one sword and blocking Large country level attack for several seconds is more impressive

Hakai would vaporize 100 Picas in a row and vaporizing one Pica would take a 1000 times more than cutting one.

So Hakai is approximately 100,000 times stronger than ISDS

For Zoro to even halt that momentum, his force must be around 80% that of Hakai

So basically Zoro generated 80,000 times more power than his Dressrosa max

I know these numbers are too much for Doffy and Kata wankers as Hakai would wipe out 1 trillion Doffys and 1 Trillion Katakuri's at the same time in a second

There isn't a single point to prove. A person with superhuman strength stated that the blade is heavy and has to get accustomed to using it. Which means a person who doesn't have similar super human strength wont be able to do shit with the blade
He never said the blade is heavy. He said it’s heavier than Yubashiri. 2 very different things

If a pen is heavier than a pencil does that mean it’s a LOT heavier or just heavier? You’re reaching again

Status
Not open for further replies.