What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
simple sanji got some dna from king s race maybe
just like all the cucksmokes got lighting light poison super strenght
or sanji has something different not from king
But judge didnt say anything to sanji about the fire power and called him a failure plus based on his suit stealth black i think his power was supposed to be invisibility and not fire

Bogard

You can't win
The Zoro vs Gyukimaru suddenly becomes interesting again after the revelation on the similarity between Zoro, Ushimaru and Ryuma

With the fox being Ushimaru's former companion and knowing Ryuma and his sword(Shusui), it's likely he was testing Zoro

He even stated it seems he "overestimated" him at first glance as if he was testing him

But judge didnt say anything to sanji about the fire power and called him a failure plus based on his suit stealth black i think his power was supposed to be invisibility and not fire
or oda a bum and just tought about it rn
just like how onimaru didnt recognized zoro onimaru who was with ushimaru for decades but now we get hyogoro and kawamatsu saying zoro looks like ushimaru and ryuma

Kind of relate with what @RayanOO is saying, I have always loved Zoro for being the ordinary turned Extraordinary through his own hardwork and effort.

however that ain’t changing much but would have loved zoro to be a normal guy.I guess since this is just fiction Oda probably couldn’t just let Zoro’s past hang like that so he decided either way why Not ?

Again all of the strawhats are the fated ones.

Recaping and just make it easier to read, correction and translation from @PuckTheGreat

- Something strange seems to be happening to Sanji and he says it/he doesn't necessarily feel bad but rather "weird"
- After he says that, we get a close up of the fire on Sanji's leg(s) and the firepower seems to be rising
- The X tribe is the Lunalia tribe
- We get a Marco flashback in which Whitebeard said that there was a nation/country of gods above Marijoa
- Inu and Neko are able to transform into Sulong because of the hole in the ceiling
Super saiyan Sanji hype :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.