What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Oda must explain us one thing, how the fuck hell why he didn´t let Jack use hybrid from in Zou rather then the fucking gas poison if he indeed can match and battle of sulong Inu who get boosted so much that his haki even increase a lot?

Why the fuck he didn´t use hybrid form lol.
Or worse if he has awakening, why he didn´t use it in zou or at the rooftop when he face a army of sulong minks+two top dukes sulong forms lol?
This shows again, Jack was nerfed to face off the Minks in zou, if he would actually pull out hybrid or even awakening(if he had it) he would beat both of them lol.
Because Jack was too prideful to use it lmao

Now Oda must explain us one thing, how the fuck hell why he didn´t let Jack use hybrid from in Zou rather then the fucking gas poison if he indeed can match and battle of sulong Inu who get boosted so much that his haki even increase a lot?

Or worse if he has awakening, why he didn´t use it in zou or at the rooftop when he face a army of sulong minks+two top dukes sulong forms lol?
This shows again, Jack was nerfed to face off the Minks in zou, if he would actually pull out hybrid or even awakening(if he had it) he would beat both of them lol.
99% of the fight was off-screened

Because he had the poison gas why he needs to go all out also he told Inu that he loves to destroy things the dude was enjoying his time lol goated

Bruh this has nothing to do with the convo. Their both zoans while jabras a carnivorous one with more experience using his df. Carnivorous fruits tend to be more ferocious.

Sanji=zoro
Being more ferocious does not represent power, it is a personality and attitude thing. Not once in the series had it been mentioned that carnivorous zoans are STRONGER than herbivorous zoans.

Find me a panel where Zoro and Sanji actively tried to kill each other in a serious battle and ended as equal like Luffy and Zoro did in Whiskey Peak.

Why is everyone acting like the diable jambe is a genetic modification of the Judge?
Judge wanted Sanji to have the power of invisibility, the stealth black, fire abilities have nothing to do with the mutant transformation Judge wanted for Sanji.

Sora is related to the heavens, the race in Sanji's DNA is probably related to Sora in some way, maybe she's a Tengu, or it has to do with the drugs Vegapunk offered her.

The Sanji's power aligned with Sora's sacrifice makes a lot more sense than the Nazi germa science, to be sure.

By the way, I can't wait for Sanji's demonic transformation, awakening the mutated genes of the King race, being able to amplify firepower (like Hell Memories) and possibly having black wings to give him more speed, it would completely overshadow the powers of the RS.

Let's wait and see.
True Sanji used Diable Jambe in front of Judge and Judge didn't say anything about it. Don't think it was planned by him

If you have an instant win, why not use it. Why use the extra effort?

Being more ferocious does not represent power, it is a personality and attitude thing. Not once in the series had it been mentioned that carnivorous zoans are STRONGER than herbivorous zoans.

Find me a panel where Zoro and Sanji actively tried to kill each other in a serious battle and ended as equal like Luffy and Zoro did in Whiskey Peak.
You could ask them for a serious fight between both of them and they wouldn't be able to provide anything neither.

Here is Sanji trying to hit him with DJ the second time and Jyabura dodged effort-lessly.

Take your own advice and re-read the chapter before wasting people's time.
What a fool you are. Sanji in mid air can't control his speed. Besides it was big brain move to bring jabra in and beat him as he's at 10% health since he started the fight at 50% health

Bro after this Jabra lands 3 attacks and then sanji decimated him with diable jambe. I hid nothing. You're the one who left out an entire chapter and a half.

Sanji was extremely damaged. He clearly accumulated more damage by the end of the fight and was slowing down and not moving as fast.

This was further shown in the anime.

You can't even refute my proof of Jabra already being serious😭😭😭

Why am I wasting my time on a troll like you. A blithering nincompoop dolt of a beta. I'm actually done completely shitting on your headcanon. It's not fun anymore. Peace
In most of chapter 415:

-Jyabura uses High-speed scratch, Sanji is visibly shocked and can't react, gets blitzed.

-Jyabura uses Don Po Ro, Sanji tries to attack at the same time but gets overwhelmed in CQC, and can't even land a hit on Jyabura before he's thrown away.

-Jyabura uses Lupus Hall, and Sanji can't dodge. Gets hit and is hurt.

-Sanji gets up and clashes with Jyabura head-on. Gets overwhelmed, loses the clash, and gets sent crashing into a wall.

^^^^

All of these things happened one by one with no other event in-between. Jyabura was absolutely overwhelming and shitting on Sanji from the moment he got serious in 415.

You think suddenly Sanji got much weaker? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Or are you just an idiot who thinks Scabbards > Kaido because they overwhelmed him in early fight, just like Base Sanji- before getting shit on soon after, just like Base Sanji.

Btw, this is a busy thread. Can you not quote me in 5 different post before I've responded to even one? Or do you just have that much free time? I'll not be responding if you can't even debate like something other than 5 years old angrily spamming someone.

You completely ignored my point because you can’t prove me wrong. Thank you for proving that to me
You said Sanji used DJ twice and landed both of those hits. I stopped reading and literally showed you a scan of Sanji missing the DJ because you're clearly lying from that point onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.