What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean 2 marine soldiers isn't anything to those guys and that was the difference in their power.

Except sanji was at 50% health and won mid diff while zoro won extremely high diff. Implying a slight lead in sanjis favor.
Doriki system -> measures physical strength only, even Jabra pointed that doriki does represent overall strength.

Eg. Enel would have a doriki of 300 but would still be stronger than Kaku and Jabra

Do you not understand the difference between early fight and latter? I've already agreed that Sanji was landing hits against Jyabura while he was fucking around, trying to trick and whatnot. Two hits came while he was trying to cheap-shot Sanji, another hit came while he was looking at Usopp, etc.

But the moment Jyabura got serious in chapter 415, Sanji was absolutely overwhelmed and could not do anything at all and got destroyed and speedblitzed everytime they clashed.

https://1piecemanga.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-415/

Here's the chapter.

And from this page until DJ, they clashed with each other 3-4 times.

If you can show me even a single page or panel of Sanji having even a hint of upper-hand after that page until DJ, good on you. But there's none. I've shown you many pages of how Jyabura was straight up dominating the fight from that point onward and forced Sanji to use DJ.

Also lmao @BillSlipton are you 5 years old? Spam quoting me in different messages each time and bragging about "people agreeing with me". Who does that... and hell, that's not even true to begin with. The post to like ratio is literally there for a reason... but it feels cringe to even bring that up.
Your argument is flawed to begin with. If Jabra was THAT much better than Sanji then his AP being raised with DJ shouldn’t have closed the gap. Does Diable Jambe give you a speed boost now?

See this is where the disconnect is created. You say “when he got serious” but where’s the proof that he wasn’t serious at the beginning of the fight. It’s just your headcanon
The proof is simply that in early fight of chapter 414, Sanji could keep up with him and tag him.

But in most of chapter 415, Sanji was absolutely shit on, overwhelmed, and blitzed left and right many times until DJ.

So, are you trying to tell me Jyabura suddenly got super strong, Sanji suddenly got super weak, or what?

It's same as Scabbards vs Kaido. At first, Scabbards could keep up. Then Kaido shat on them.

Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
This is what Sanji fans confuse Enma with a PU is supposed to work more like this all this without any training too
The people who have created countless bs Enma threads i wonder how you feel about this
After Luffy Gained Future Sight I stopped giving a shit about whether or not a Powerup was "Earned".

Oda can give everyone asspull powerups for all I care after that shit

Do you not understand the difference between early fight and latter? I've already agreed that Sanji was landing hits against Jyabura while he was fucking around, trying to trick and whatnot. Two hits came while he was trying to cheap-shot Sanji, another hit came while he was looking at Usopp, etc.

But the moment Jyabura got serious in chapter 415, Sanji was absolutely overwhelmed and could not do anything at all and got destroyed and speedblitzed everytime they clashed.

https://1piecemanga.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-415/

Here's the chapter.

And from this page until DJ, they clashed with each other 3-4 times.

If you can show me even a single page or panel of Sanji having even a hint of upper-hand after that page until DJ, good on you. But there's none. I've shown you many pages of how Jyabura was straight up dominating the fight from that point onward and forced Sanji to use DJ.

Also lmao @BillSlipton are you 5 years old? Spam quoting me in different messages each time and bragging about "people agreeing with me". Who does that... and hell, that's not even true to begin with. The post to like ratio is literally there for a reason... but it feels cringe to even bring that up.
Bro i posted like ten pages and each one was labeled with when where and how sanji was dominating in all aspects. Take your L like a man and truly fuck off. You are wrong and that's fine. Sanji=zoro and in ennies lobby sanji>zoLo

Your argument is flawed to begin with. If Jabra was THAT much better than Sanji then his AP being raised with DJ shouldn’t have closed the gap. Does Diable Jambe give you a speed boost now?
Exactly. As you can see in manga, Sanji could not land a finishing hit with DJ at all- and needed to bait Jyabura into attacking him and take damage just to land his final attack.

Your post literally agrees with everything I'm saying. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Bro i posted like ten pages and each one was labeled with when where and how sanji was dominating in all aspects. Take your L like a man and truly fuck off. You are wrong and that's fine. Sanji=zoro and in ennies lobby sanji>zoLo
All of your scans came from chapter 414. Not after Jyabura got serious in 415 and did scratch attack.

Sanji didn't even land a hit on Jyabura until DJ from the scan I posted.

Doriki system -> measures physical strength only, even Jabra pointed that doriki does represent overall strength.

Eg. Enel would have a doriki of 300 but would still be stronger than Kaku and Jabra
Bruh this has nothing to do with the convo. Their both zoans while jabras a carnivorous one with more experience using his df. Carnivorous fruits tend to be more ferocious.

Sanji=zoro

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Exactly the nobles wg Marines wanted the city of gold
And couldn't do shit
What Marines?? You lot act like this man was fighting the likes of Prime Garp, Akainu and Goku when in actuality he was fighting a bunch of unknowns. I like Ryuma but you need to seriously chill on the wank.

Dialogue

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
SANJIBROOSS WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS!!I THOUGHT OUR BOY WAS MOON GOD:josad:

Either Sora is from King’s race or Judge used their DNA
Would prefer the first as it would fit more with Sanjis character, more likely to be the second with how the raid suit seems to be affecting it.

That being said I have been wondering if moon people like King (who I’m assuming lived on the dark side of the moon) and the skypeians could fold their wings in.

All I know is if it is from his mother then Sanji vs Lafitte is becoming confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.