Rayleigh vs shiki
Gaban vs big mom
Roger pirate and marines vs kaido

sick roger=>primebeard
Prime roger>>>>primebeard

sick primebeard =<akainu
Primebeard >>>akainu
nope headcanon garp and roger fought agaisnt xebec

This makes me even more confused. Does Sanji already use RS here? If so, then it means the second time here is actually the second time he used it in the raid, which makes me think why it took several times using RS before it actually reacted to Sanji's body. As for Zoro, I hope to see more of his past, since we barely knew everything about his childhood except his friendship with Kuina and that he is from Shimotsuki Village.

Ngl this chapter spoilers make me hyped for Zoro and Sanji, but make me confused with so many vague infos. (Mostly because I tend to visualize things in my head before chapters actually come out).
The most reliable sources didn't mentioned the RS

Descendant or not, you should also share some basic characteristics. How come that Sanji, who is the descendant of the descendant is able to use said abilities while the parent can.
Some medicine won't make you able to use the power of your ancestors when not even your parent can. If the parent has something special, a big part of the kids should also have that special things because it is hereditary.
Judge altered the lineage factors of his children.
The theory I'm putting forth is the idea that the medicine sora took merely empowered her own lineage factor within her children as to allow it to fight against Judges modifications. As stated the only person the drug affected was sanji and as such he was the only one who gained access to Soras ancestral lineage.

Alright, glad we agree that Base Sanji was << a serious Jyabura- as he clearly couldn't react to him, overpower him, and was getting blitzed in direct confrontations 4 times in a row.

You think that's because he was 50% health.

Now, where in the fuck did you get the 50% health thing? Show me one canonical statement, implication, or portrayal which suggests that it isn't a number you shit out of your ass?
I mean sanji getting damaged very badly on 3 different occasions that same day doesn't seem like 50% health to you? Sanji coming in to the fight with the same markings odas always used to show extreme damage means nothing to you?

Sanji looking like zoro did after the nothing happened scene means nothing to you?

Foh troll. I beat your buddy already. I'm not doing this again reread the thread if you want your answers.

Kaido never went hybrid against the scabbards so he wasn’t serious to begin with. That’s the point I’m trying to make

You think Zoro couldn’t beat Kaku without Asura? Huh?
Absolutely not. Zoro would get defeated by Kaku without Asura and it's evident in the manner that by the end of the fight, Kaku was overwhelming Zoro in CQC and spam pushing him back- leaving Zoro with no option but to utilize Asura.

It's same with Sanji.

We can twist and turn early exchanges however we want; I could go into details, and point out that Sanji mostly landed hits during non-direct clashes, though none of that really matters- it's an absolute fact that Sanji could not react to, keep up with, or even clash with Jyabura at all near the end of their fight before the former used DJ.

Either Sora is from King’s race or Judge used their DNA
Actually if Oda did not retconnect anything it would make sense if Sora is from King's race.

Judge did not tell anything about Diable Jambe or genetic modification so it would be strange if he really used king's race dna in Sanji's body. At least he could have said something about Diable Jambe.

So it would explain what Sora's drug did. She let Sanji kept emotions intact and protected Sanji from Judge modifications that maybe had the possibility to overwrite King's tribe genetics (Sora's genes).

So Sanji thanks to the drug only took the genetics from the mother and nothing from the modified lineage factor from Judge.

Descendant or not, you should also share some basic characteristics. How come that Sanji, who is the descendant of the descendant is able to use said abilities while the parent can.
Some medicine won't make you able to use the power of your ancestors when not even your parent can. If the parent has something special, a big part of the kids should also have that special things because it is hereditary.
Judge modified them, so he probably removed the fire bending genes, the only one that wasn't modified was sanji, so he kept those genes, Imo it's a nice theory that makes sense, and it doesn't make judge look like an idiot who would give the flashiest powers ever to someone who is invisible

I mean sanji getting damaged very badly on 3 different occasions that same day doesn't seem like 50% health to you? Sanji coming in to the fight with the same markings odas always used to show extreme damage means nothing to you?

Sanji looking like zoro did after the nothing happened scene means nothing to you?

Foh troll. I beat your buddy already. I'm not doing this again reread the thread if you want your answers.
Some fodder like Khalifa got Sanji to 50% health? Lmao what.

Not to mention he had plenty of time to rest on the floor, too.

What do you mean , you keep loosing and i keep handing you L's, also Physical strength don't take Swordsmanship skill in to the equation wich is a big factor for Kaku who is not a brawler. Peanut brain convince himself to be right like a grandma with a brain disease
Bro kaku used a sword and jabra used his 10 finger pistols at once. Along with tempest kicks. These are literally weapons. The way you keep trying to make excuses is funny. I've debunked and refuted every point you've made. Yet you couldn't refute my a single point on the post where I brought up all the scans. I'm serious. This is my last response to you. I shitted on your life.

Yes kakus df shot him up to luccis strength.

We're gonna ignore that zoan devil fruits don't increase your base strength.
eating a df doesn't mean shit. That's called headcanon with no manga material to back it up.

However if were talking df the I must mention jabra has more experience with his and that explains why kaku was messing up and making new attacks with his.

I'm officially done with you. I've handed you so many Ls in the past hour I've actually ran out.
Most of the Zorotards have two theories. One is absolute from the manga, if it supports their headcanon and another one is not absolute and so many einstein level of theories (in a regressed way) when absolute supports against their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.