What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea seems like it, so back to you initial point about Rs enhancing their powers ..so its safe to assume that sanji was given his prowess through lineage factors ..but unlike his siblings sanji had a difficult time utilizing that power but nonetheless it was pretty efficient (Dj due to friction) he used his power very technically and ingeniously incorporated it to his fighting style ..and now he has yet to show his full mastery of DJ with his kickcourses

the guy is insane FR brains and brawn alike .
Right exactly.

Seems like I was right :

>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.

The RaidSuit is enhancing Sanji DJ since that is mutation we can expect Sanji getting stronger while using the RS but I'm sure there will be some drawbacks from doing this.

either Sanji's pride will cause him not use it so much or its possible he can only use it for a set amount of time due to his body not being fully modified.

Oda played it smart with Sanji's increase to power, now him beating Queen won't be too much of an @$$ pull

Bro kaku used a sword and jabra used his 10 finger pistols at once. Along with tempest kicks. These are literally weapons. The way you keep trying to make excuses is funny. I've debunked and refuted every point you've made. Yet you couldn't refute my a single point on the post where I brought up all the scans. I'm serious. This is my last response to you. I shitted on your life.
No using Rankyaku or Shigan doesn't mean you are a swordsman or a gunslinger , take Zoro for example , without his swords his FAR weaker WHY? because he's a fucking swordsman. Same apply to Kaku, as i said Doriki only measure Physical strength . Kaku was physically stronger then Jabura EVEN TOH he's not a brawler. Kaku >> Jabura

G

Gorosei Informer

As the 2nd commander of bbs ship I can easily see a fight between the two. Plus oda won't miss out on a chance to draw a fight that consist of literally nothing😂
Lmfao, it's gonna be even worse than the DBZ fights that are too fight to see!? Also Kubo doing that single blank page only saying "The Heart" on it in Bleach or all his empty, vast backgrounds too!

We'll probably see faint silhouettes of them especially as Oda has a raging silhouette fetish ofc BUT idk how they'll see and fight each other? I'm hoping Observation will be able to make them detect each other? Maybe Advanced Observation at least?

It's definitely going to have immense comedy potential for sure though! Some intense fight going on that we can't even see and Oda can laugh because he barely has to draw nothing or even draw nothing at all as you said ofc!

I hope Sanji's main fight is Pizarro given his potential connections tbh but I really wanted it to be Devon because of what she does especially, her "hobby" but god knows Oda will never let Sanji actually fight a woman.

:gokulaugh::saden::cantseeme::kriwhat::lusalty::sanjimeh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
i hope than bb kills shanks easly:myman::myman::myman:
I hope our Luffy San at least lends him his hat back or that would feel like a hole although not necessarily an inconsistency at all. More on the moral side.

But Teach might wish to expand his dominium sooner or later, and the BPM and BP are going to be vanquished soon.

Imagine if BB killed Shanks and the others; he would be the only left standing yonko in the NW with Luffy not being a full-fledged one.

A

Akagaminoproduction

:crazwhat:how strong was this man Ryuma? Now that i think about it shusui was of the lowest grade and was upgraded to second grade when it became black, so ryuma did all that with a shittier blade compared to Roger's supreme grade sword.:crazwhat:
We know how easily Admirals are replaced by WG and Akainu's trauma explains a lot.... Red mad dog didn't hesitate to bit WB but scared of Wano.... maybe we find previous admirals bodies under Wano Sea waterfalll

Status
Not open for further replies.