What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
We know how easily Admirals are replaced by WG and Akainu's trauma explains a lot.... Red mad dog didn't hesitate to bit WB but scared of Wano.... maybe we find previous admirals bodies under Wano Sea waterfalll
it's fair to say that eos zoro will be stronger than ryuma, damn zoro will be top 1 at this rate

Because I want jesus luffy down and get SHs vs Kaido like WB vs BBP
Luffy lost like three times. How is he jesus Luffy? why not just ask Oda to stop babysit other Zoro or any other SH who never had major set backs unlike Luffy. You just want Luffy to fail and don't mind if others get 'too easy' win. To be more precise, you just want your sword jesus Zoro to fight Kaidou instead of Luffy.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
I hope our Luffy San at least lends him his hat back or that would feel like a hole although not necessarily an inconsistency at all. More on the moral side.

But Teach might wish to expand his dominium sooner or later, and the BPM and BP are going to be vanquished soon.

Imagine if BB killed Shanks and the others he would be the only left standing yonko in the NW with Luffy not being a full-fledged one.
BB: zee hahahaa you wanted to return his hat. You could give it to me due i killed him. ze hahaha

@Blackbeard

Idk why you're wasting your time. No one changes their minds here. Ever.
Bro I just like taking on multiple zoro stans at once and proving them wrong. I just didn't think I'd run into a group that couldn't accept facts when presented so obviously in their faces. I spelled it out like I was teaching a child to count to 5
Post automatically merged:

So you're gonna seriously ignore the literal blood splattering half his face and the marks oda uses to show cuts and heavy damage done?

Nice. A fucking idiot

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
So zoro carrying damage from baratie all the way to whiskey peak is nothing?

So zoro luffy and sanji being damaged from thriller bark and talking about it in sabaody a week later is nothing?

That's all the proof you need to know damage doesn't heal up In a hour. Thats some troll level shit you just tried.
TIL that getting slashed by mihawk and the damage that the M3 took at thriller bark is comparable to what sanji took from Khalifa

reduced to 50% LMFAOOOO.
did oda personally message you and give that number?

:crazwhat::kobeha:

Right exactly.

Seems like I was right :

>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.

The RaidSuit is enhancing Sanji DJ since that is mutation we can expect Sanji getting stronger while using the RS but I'm sure there will be some drawbacks from doing this.

either Sanji's pride will cause him not use it so much or its possible he can only use it for a set amount of time due to his body not being fully modified.

Oda played it smart with Sanji's increase to power, now him beating Queen won't be too much of an @$$ pull
Sanji's going through a change in persona as well... Don't tell me he'll go emotionless and blood lusted..

Status
Not open for further replies.