What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
youve dodged my arguments and youve produced nothing but headcanons every time but go off.
:suresure:
What arguments have I dodged. Pull em up. I'll answer any bs you have to put in front of me. I have a personal joy in debunking zorotards headcanons.
Post automatically merged:

you were horny for him just 10 mins ago
It's called trolling. How can I be horny for someone I've never met?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What arguments have I dodged. Pull em up. I'll answer any bs you have to put in front of me. I have a personal joy in debunking zorotards headcanons.
Post automatically merged:

It's called trolling. How can I be horny for someone I've never met?
literally caught you talking out of your ass calling a pteranadon a dragon while ignoring wvery shred of context before getting put in your place earlier today LMAOO

There is a chinese saying 'when there is no lion in the mountain, monkey is the king'. That is what ryuma tale.
But Ryuma proved he was "King"

He fended off the world government from entering Wano, it's because of Ryuma why the world government hesitates going to Wano this includes slaying a dragon over the capital.

Unfortunately that quote doesn't fit Ryuma, its more like :

A group of Lions came to take over a mountain little did they know it was owned by a Dragon.

literally caught you talking out of your ass calling a pteranadon a dragon while ignoring wvery shred of context before getting put in your place earlier today LMAOO
Bro you showed me headcanon. I pointed out official words in the mf manga. You can keep trying to push this narrative but you're wrong. Zoro kills king. That's the only dragon he's touching the rest of the arc🤣🤣🤣 foh with this old already debunked bs

Yet it doesn't answer why she doesn't have wings nor power abilities.
You get what descendant means right? Kings race was dying out, there are not many purebloods like King left. I'm saying down the line Sora once had a lunalia ancestor but through the generations her bloodline has become more human due to breeding with humans.
However, if the medicine empowered all of Soras lineage factor within Sanji to allow him to fight off the changes, I dont see why him being able to awaken an ancestors ability doesn't fit with one pieces brand of pseudo scienc.

Judge didnt remove emotions in a whole, he removed soft emotions like empathy, fear

What enable DJ is not empathy but rage, which all Vinsmoke have, please reread
The vinsmokes did not show any rage and neither sadness. An example is when they were contstraint at the wci wedding with guns pounted at their head and the sole Judge was crying with sadnees and anger.

Don't tell randomly to re-read if you don't want to be appear as a smartass.

I want the third time luck facade to be down people still count wrong and say "#rd time is the charm bro" and show what Kaido can do.... none of his opponent till now were yonko level... luffy to take him out in 1v1 makes luffy new WSC man...

Do I want ZKK? Yes
Do I want zoro to be MC? Zehahahah do I look like utter delusional fool ?? even if zoro feats are better the star will always be luffy... Rooting zoro against luffy is dumb when zoro himslef want luffy to be his captain
You do know that yamato is still fighting. It is wrong if Luffy fight Kaidou alone but people like Usopp, Nami, Robin, Brook can do something to opponent like Kaidou. So it doesn't matter for you if they could do something to the likes of Kaidou when we were told that adCoA is needed to even do any harm to Kaidou and that too after they have defeating their own enemies and not in a peak state. That is what team fight means right? doing some substantial damage. Otherwise anything multiplied by zero is zero. Black beard didn't become WSM after defeating WB.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro you showed me headcanon. I pointed out official words in the mf manga. You can keep trying to push this narrative but you're wrong. Zoro kills king. That's the only dragon he's touching the rest of the arc🤣🤣🤣 foh with this old already debunked bs
yeah ignore every inch of context as to how dinosaurs are called dragons in japanese you second rate clown.

You get what descendant means right? Kings race was dying out, there are not many purebloods like King left. I'm saying down the line Sora once had a lunalia ancestor but through the generations her bloodline has become more human due to breeding with humans.
However, if the medicine empowered all of Soras lineage factor within Sanji to allow him to fight off the changes, I dont see why him being able to awaken an ancestors ability doesn't fit with one pieces brand of pseudo scienc.
I had this thought exactly. I'm glad you put it into words

Status
Not open for further replies.