What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dialogue

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
This makes me even more confused. Does Sanji already use RS here? If so, then it means the second time here is actually the second time he used it in the raid, which makes me think why it took several times using RS before it actually reacted to Sanji's body. As for Zoro, I hope to see more of his past, since we barely knew everything about his childhood except his friendship with Kuina and that he is from Shimotsuki Village.

Ngl this chapter spoilers make me hyped for Zoro and Sanji, but make me confused with so many vague infos. (Mostly because I tend to visualize things in my head before chapters actually come out).

The same databook puts zoro equal to luffy in strength. This databook was released while ennies lobby was ongoing.

If zoro equals luffy because of a databook then why is luffy fighting an opponent who's strength is over double zoros opponents strength?

Need I remind you...
2180 with sanji at 50% health
That's meaningless because Kaku didn't eat his Devil fruit yet , + Zoro and Sanji One shotted their opponents like Luffy one shotted Blueno, that scale is completely meaningless

And you're non-stop ignoring that after the few early exchanges, Jyabura was blitzing and stomping Sanji non-stop without Sanji ever making a comeback until DJ.

I love how you ignore elephant in the room. Do you think Scabbards > Kaido because they dominated him early, or not- even though they started getting stomped later? Because if the answer to that isn't a "yes", you disagree with your own point. And if it is a yes, then you're just retarded

:holdthisl:
Mans said early exhanges😂😂😂 I guess 3/4 of a fight is the early exchanges.

I love that you're trying to take my insults and use them on me. Like I said. I already defeated you. Bye

At the beginning of fight Scabbards also fucked Kaido left and right. Yet got destroyed after.

At beginning of fight, Sanji kept up with Jyabura just fine. Yet started getting destroyed after until he used DJ. Got spam blitzed and overpowered 4 times in a row with zero comebacks in-between until DJ.

So, yeah. Do you think suddenly Sanji got so weak that he couldn't even react to or keep up with Jyabura at all in most of 415, despite being able to do so in 414? Or do you think Jyabura got Zenkai Power-up? Explain and answer this question rather than waste time going in circles.
You’re using a terrible comparison as proof. When Kaido fought the scabbards was he in his strongest form (hybrid) using named attacks? No, so that comparison falls flat.

Him resorting to Diable Jambe doesn’t mean he couldn’t fight anymore it means he wanted to end the fight. When Zoro used Ashura against Kaku was he incapable of fighting past that point without it?
No.

Did you not read what I wrote.

1. I said descendant
2. The medicine only affected Sanji so he was the only one who was given Soras lineage factor because the rest were given Judges experimentation
Descendant or not, you should also share some basic characteristics. How come that Sanji, who is the descendant of the descendant is able to use said abilities while the parent can.
Some medicine won't make you able to use the power of your ancestors when not even your parent can. If the parent has something special, a big part of the kids should also have that special things because it is hereditary.

What Marines?? You lot act like this man was fighting the likes of Prime Garp, Akainu and Goku when in actuality he was fighting a bunch of unknowns. I like Ryuma but you need to seriously chill on the wank.
? He was fighting everybody that invaded Wano. Nobles wanted it and they controlled the marines. Also your not turning your sword black fighting scrubs or not being strong. Even Oden couldn't do it.

Mans said early exhanges😂😂😂 I guess 3/4 of a fight is the early exchanges.

I love that you're trying to take my insults and use them on me. Like I said. I already defeated you. Bye
Sanji could keep up for 10 chapters in a row and it wouldn't matter if on the 11th chapter he's getting absolutely shit on, blitzed, and overpowered left and right and is forced to use DJ to win. That'd just mean without DJ, he's <<< his opponent when serious.

The length and durations don't decide stuff if one party ends up outright shitting on the other by the end of it lmao.

You can't possibly give an explanation of why Sanji would get spam blitzed and overpowered 4 times in a row if he wasn't significantly weaker.

Glad to agree you're admitting the L by not answering my question regarding Scabbards- who, also btw, dominated Kaido for 3/4 of the fight before getting dunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.