What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently leaning to Luffy one shotting Jack with an Adv CoC move when he returns. He made the promise that he'll smack in the face back in Zou and he also wanted to thank Marco again. I'm sure both of these will still happen.
No. Jack in inside onigaishima and Luffy has no business there. Luffy going straight to the Kaidou. Luffy can thank Marco later down the arc.

4 attacks of non-stop blitzing, overwhelming and overpowering Sanji. Thus, proving that a serious Jyabura >>>> Base Sanji. Unless you can give me a logical explanation of why Sanji was getting blitzed left and right and overpowered in every clash all the way from near start of 415 to until DJ?

Or do you also think that Scabbards > Kaido just because they did good early fight? Just like Sanji did vs Jyabura early?

When people don't have their own logic, argument and reasoning to debate with, they start bringing up this shit lmao.

Sanji was near fresh. A fodder like Khalifa ain't getting him to 50% health. Hell, she could barely hurt Nami despite landing multiple hits.
Bro you're ignoring non stop pages of sanji blitzing and outmaneuvering jabra.

I defeated you already go away bum. L

Because Jack was too prideful to use it lmao
Shows again that Jack was not serious/or without 100% if his hybrid form can match Sulong Inu who is >/>> to his base form.
Imagine if Jack really even put out awakening.

Jack should not lose to Inu
I was kinda disappointed when Jack get trashed by two sulong minks, but however Jack has the chance to proof himself to stand above at least one sulong duke, kinda incredible hype for him if he take out one of the Sulong Minks, since Kaido even hype them as beasts:

If Jack can win or even pull out awakening, im fine with both things and wouldn´t even matter if Luffy smash him after he take out Sulong Inu.

Issue with that is Jack is inside in the Middleish and momo has no reason to not fly luffy straight to the roof.
Only way: Jack crush Inu out of them dome who land in the open area and before Jack can finish him, Luffy come and save him.
I can see a whole one chapter with Luffy using different skills and attack until he beat Jack.
People should not forget, Blueno was defeated with a new move, perhaps it happen here again with Luffy pulling out something new.^^

Bro you're ignoring non stop pages of sanji blitzing and outmaneuvering jabra.

I defeated you already go away bum. L
And you're non-stop ignoring that after the few early exchanges, Jyabura was blitzing and stomping Sanji non-stop without Sanji ever making a comeback until DJ. 4 times in a row where Sanji could barely react to and not even clash with Jyabura at all.

I love how you ignore elephant in the room. Do you think Scabbards > Kaido because they dominated him early, or not- even though they started getting stomped later? Because if the answer to that isn't a "yes", you disagree with your own point. And if it is a yes, then you're just retarded

:holdthisl: and cry me a river. Wait, you're already doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.