What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just proved to me that you can’t read. I never said he used it twice I said he LANDED it twice. Please at least try to read my messages before you respond 💀
You just proved to me that you can’t read. I never said he used it twice I said he LANDED it twice. Please at least try to read my messages before you respond 💀
What was the point you were trying to make, again?

You said what did DJ improve other than AP? It increases his AP and the speed of his kicks; as stated in manga:

Why are you quoting me, though? I think Sanji with DJ > Jyabura. I'm merely stating that before DJ, Sanji was obviously overwhelmed non-stop by Jyabura and had to resort to DJ to win. If you disagree, only talk about that lol

Personally, I'd have it be that Sora is a descendent of Kings race.

The drug Sora took would allow her lineage factor to become stronger to fight off the change in her childrens DNA. However, the drug could only work on Sanji and as such Sanji had access to Soras ancestral dna. The raid suit is now awakening Sanjis DNA further

That being said, I don't know how this can be properly explained.
Looks pretty interesting, im hoping Sora has an special role on this

I'm currently leaning to Luffy one shotting Jack with an Adv CoC move when he returns. He made the promise that he'll smack in the face back in Zou and he also wanted to thank Marco again. I'm sure both of these will still happen.

They all have the same mum don't they ?
But not all were effected by the medicine.

What I posted, again I doubt this is Odas plan, states that the medicine Sora took allowed Soras lineage effect to manifest to counteract the changes Judge attempted to impart into his children. It's like giving a fever to fight off a disease.

So I was right. 3 attacks and that's it. You refuted nothing.

We still gonna ignore several pages of sanji beating ass that I already posted? Way more than zoro? We gonna ignore every bit of evidence that you can't refute? I can on repeat myself so many times. It's becoming redundant. I've proven you wrong over and over.

We gonna ignore sanji was at 50%health and accumulated damage throughout the fight meaning at the end he's doing 10% ?

Cry about. Sanji mid diffed jabra. Google it. Look on reddit. Search some forums. The general consensus is that 50% health sanji had an easier time than zoro did at full health
4 attacks of non-stop blitzing, overwhelming and overpowering Sanji. Thus, proving that a serious Jyabura >>>> Base Sanji. Unless you can give me a logical explanation of why Sanji was getting blitzed left and right and overpowered in every clash all the way from near start of 415 to until DJ?

Or do you also think that Scabbards > Kaido just because they did good early fight? Just like Sanji did vs Jyabura early?

The general consensus is that 50% health sanji
When people don't have their own logic, argument and reasoning to debate with, they start bringing up this shit lmao.

Sanji was near fresh. A fodder like Khalifa ain't getting him to 50% health. Hell, she could barely hurt Nami despite landing multiple hits.

What was the point you were trying to make, again?

You said what did DJ improve other than AP? It increases his AP and the speed of his kicks; as stated in manga:

Why are you quoting me, though? I think Sanji with DJ > Jyabura. I'm merely stating that before DJ, Sanji was obviously overwhelmed non-stop by Jyabura and had to resort to DJ to win. If you disagree, only talk about that lol
How was he overwhelmed nonstop? At the beginning of the fight/near the middle he outsped him multiple times, no? You can’t say “he wasn’t serious” because there’s no proof of that.

He’s in his hybrid form and using named attacks

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm currently leaning to Luffy one shotting Jack with an Adv CoC move when he returns. He made the promise that he'll smack in the face back in Zou and he also wanted to thank Marco again. I'm sure both of these will still happen.
Issue with that is Jack is inside in the Middleish and momo has no reason to not fly luffy straight to the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.