What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jack sama beats or fights equally with Inu then I will say Jack = Smoothie > Cracker :cheers:
Kinda wish the BMP were already around (if they are then it won't be for a while until the island crashes).

Kawamatsu vs Smoothie could have been neat (just making the match up). Then you'd have Denjiro/Izo able to take Compote/Snack or something. These guys are strong as we can see Inu/Neko holding off the people they are fighting, so it's a shame these 3 are still fighting fodder.

Same with Asura/Kiku/Kin but they are kinda fucked rn.

It would have more chaotic and Oda would need to spend more chapters on additional characters but I feel like if Big Mom and one of her sons is going down, her other main kids should as well

I agree. I never said Sanji didn't have a disadvantage.

I was just responding to someone who said that Sanji used DJ twice and landed both hits. Which is flat out lie.

This is why you don't aimlessly reply to folks not talking to you without even knowing the context behind their post.
Sanji in fact landed both hits. Are you blind?

The first nameless DJ kick and the finishing attack on air.

Why is everyone acting like the diable jambe is a genetic modification of the Judge?
Judge wanted Sanji to have the power of invisibility, the stealth black, fire abilities have nothing to do with the mutant transformation Judge wanted for Sanji.

Sora is related to the heavens, the race in Sanji's DNA is probably related to Sora in some way, maybe she's a Tengu, or it has to do with the drugs Vegapunk offered her.

The Sanji's power aligned with Sora's sacrifice makes a lot more sense than the Nazi germa science, to be sure.

By the way, I can't wait for Sanji's demonic transformation, awakening the mutated genes of the King race, being able to amplify firepower (like Hell Memories) and possibly having black wings to give him more speed, it would completely overshadow the powers of the RS.

Let's wait and see.
Personally, I'd have it be that Sora is a descendent of Kings race.

The drug Sora took would allow her lineage factor to become stronger to fight off the change in her childrens DNA. However, the drug could only work on Sanji and as such Sanji had access to Soras ancestral dna. The raid suit is now awakening Sanjis DNA further

That being said, I don't know how this can be properly explained.

In most of chapter 415:

-Jyabura uses High-speed scratch, Sanji is visibly shocked and can't react, gets blitzed.

-Jyabura uses Don Po Ro, Sanji tries to attack at the same time but gets overwhelmed in CQC, and can't even land a hit on Jyabura before he's thrown away.

-Jyabura uses Lupus Hall, and Sanji can't dodge. Gets hit and is hurt.

-Sanji gets up and clashes with Jyabura head-on. Gets overwhelmed, loses the clash, and gets sent crashing into a wall.

^^^^

All of these things happened one by one with no other event in-between. Jyabura was absolutely overwhelming and shitting on Sanji from the moment he got serious in 415.

You think suddenly Sanji got much weaker? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Or are you just an idiot who thinks Scabbards > Kaido because they overwhelmed him in early fight, just like Base Sanji- before getting shit on soon after, just like Base Sanji.

Btw, this is a busy thread. Can you not quote me in 5 different post before I've responded to even one? Or do you just have that much free time? I'll not be responding if you can't even debate like something other than 5 years old angrily spamming someone.

You said Sanji used DJ twice and landed both of those hits. I stopped reading and literally showed you a scan of Sanji missing the DJ because you're clearly lying from that point onward.
So I was right. 3 attacks and that's it. You refuted nothing.

We still gonna ignore several pages of sanji beating ass that I already posted? Way more than zoro? We gonna ignore every bit of evidence that you can't refute? I can only repeat myself so many times. It's becoming redundant. I've proven you wrong over and over.

We gonna ignore sanji was at 50%health and accumulated damage throughout the fight meaning at the end he's doing 10% ?

Cry about. Sanji mid diffed jabra. Google it. Look on reddit. Search some forums. The general consensus is that 50% health sanji had an easier time than zoro did at full health

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Personally, I'd have it be that Sora is a descendent of Kings race.

The drug Sora took would allow her lineage factor to become stronger to fight off the change in her childrens DNA. However, the drug could only work on Sanji and as such Sanji had access to Soras ancestral dna. The raid suit is now awakening Sanjis DNA further

That being said, I don't know how this can be properly explained.
They all have the same mum don't they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.