What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wondering why Zoro is the one who is the strongest at EOS and in the whole OP:

Greatest name in the era - Strongest fighter in the era
Roger - Whitebeard
Big Mom - Kaido
Shanks - Mihawk
Luffy - Zoro
World's Strongest titles all belong to the names on the right side, the strongest people of their own eras.
@Seraphoenix
:kayneshrug: As long as there are no marines I'm happy. I always thought Luffy and Zoro are the equivalent of Shanks and Mihawk in the same crew.

Bruh this has nothing to do with the convo. Their both zoans while jabras a carnivorous one with more experience using his df. Carnivorous fruits tend to be more ferocious.

Sanji=zoro
Bet you're a retard who thinks Scabbards > Kaido because they overwhelmed him in early fight- even though they got shit on in late stages.

Same as Sanji vs Jyabura. Sanji did good in early fight, but started getting shit on the moment Jyabura got serious- until DJ.

For those wondering why Zoro is the one who is the strongest at EOS and in the whole OP:

Greatest name in the era - Strongest fighter in the era
Roger - Whitebeard
Big Mom - Kaido
Shanks - Mihawk
Luffy - Zoro
World's Strongest titles all belong to the names on the right side, the strongest people of their own eras.
@Seraphoenix
Roger-xebec
Big mom-shiki
Shanks-kaido
Luffy-Blackbeard
:cheers:

The proof is simply that in early fight of chapter 414, Sanji could keep up with him and tag him.

But in most of chapter 415, Sanji was absolutely shit on, overwhelmed, and blitzed left and right many times until DJ.

So, are you trying to tell me Jyabura suddenly got super strong, Sanji suddenly got super weak, or what?

It's same as Scabbards vs Kaido. At first, Scabbards could keep up. Then Kaido shat on them.
So what changed when Sanji used Diable Jambe? Does Diable Jambe give a pa
Exactly. As you can see in manga, Sanji could not land a finishing hit with DJ at all- and needed to bait Jyabura into attacking him and take damage just to land his final attack.

Your post literally agrees with everything I'm saying. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

All of your scans came from chapter 414. Not after Jyabura got serious in 415 and did scratch attack.

Sanji didn't even land a hit on Jyabura until DJ from the scan I posted.
Reread the chapter you keep reposting please. Sanji hit him with Diable Jambe 2 times and landed both attacks. How did he hit him the first time?

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanjis got a similar emblem on his raidsuit belt
Yeah that's true, it's all gonna tie togeher somehow. His raid suit did funnily enough remind of Magellan/Shiryu especially and Impel Down. Shiryu even ate Absalom's fruit and has invisibility now, just like Sanji has with his Raid Suit ofc. And given Sanji's history with Absalom as well, this is going to get very interesting for Sanji especially?

If Jack sama beats or fights equally with Inu then I will say Jack = Smoothie > Cracker :cheers:
Now Oda must explain us one thing, how the fuck hell why he didn´t let Jack use hybrid from in Zou rather then the fucking gas poison if he indeed can match and battle of sulong Inu who get boosted so much that his haki even increase a lot?

Why the fuck he didn´t use hybrid form lol.
Or worse if he has awakening, why he didn´t use it in zou or at the rooftop when he face a army of sulong minks+two top dukes sulong forms lol?
This shows again, Jack was nerfed to face off the Minks in zou, if he would actually pull out hybrid or even awakening(if he had it) he would beat both of them lol.

Exactly. As you can see in manga, Sanji could not land a finishing hit with DJ at all- and needed to bait Jyabura into attacking him and take damage just to land his final attack.

All of your scans came from chapter 414. Not after Jyabura got serious in 415 and did scratch attack.

Sanji hit Jabra with a DJ no name attack some moment before and he did it without effort. The bait thing is bullshit, Sanji was on air and he couldn't dodge so he took half attack to land the hit. This exchange of attacks is cool and was made for the sake of coreography. It just happened for that not because Sanji could not hit Jabra.

Bro after this Jabra lands 3 attacks and then sanji decimated him with diable jambe. I hid nothing. You're the one who left out an entire chapter and a half.

Sanji was extremely damaged. He clearly accumulated more damage by the end of the fight and was slowing down and not moving as fast.

This was further shown in the anime.

You can't even refute my proof of Jabra already being serious😭😭😭

Why am I wasting my time on a troll like you. A blithering nincompoop dolt of a beta. I'm actually done completely shitting on your headcanon. It's not fun anymore. Peace

So what changed when Sanji used Diable Jambe? Does Diable Jambe give a pa

Reread the chapter you keep reposting please. Sanji hit him with Diable Jambe 2 times and landed both attacks. How did he hit him the first time?
Here is Sanji trying to hit him with DJ the second time and Jyabura dodged effort-lessly.

Take your own advice and re-read the chapter before wasting people's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.