What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, I think Oda will only improve Sanji's fire with this awakening. I don't really believe in the option of improving the exoskeleton and giving him iron skin anymore. Well, we will see something new anyway.

Managed to overwhelm in direct clash:

Managed to overwhelm him in CQC

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here changing the subject? Why are we even talking about Zoro?

It's a fact that for majority of chapter 415, after Jyabura got serious, he was absolutely shitting on Sanji in strength, speed, and everything. They had multiple clashes following the scratch-attack, and Jyabura won in every single one of them and there was a lot of time where Sanji could not even react to him. He was overwhelmed by a serious Jyabura and was forced to use DJ- and even then, he couldn't one-shot and took a hit to land a finishing blow.

Can you refute any of what's stated above?

Quit talking to me about early battle and Sanji landing stuff when Jyabura was fucking around. If Sanji was near Jyabura's equal, then he would not get absolutely shit on and overwhelmed for entire end fight until DJ.

It's similar to Scabbards vs Kaido. Just because Scabbards shone vs Kaido, it doesn't mean that they could match him when serious. They got stomped afterward.

Anyhow, don't waste my time if you can't refute the stuff above. Idc for Zoro's fight in this debate and neither should you- this is about whether Sanji was anywhere near Jyabura until DJ or not.
Bro zoro landed two hits. Sanji landed 30. It's incomparable. Foh troll.

I already destroyed you on the sanji subject and everyone in this thread agrees. Do you really want me to dismantle you on the zoro subject?

Go ahead and post the pages of right before he uses diable jambe and the page of when he uses diable jambe. I dare you. Go ahead. I think you'll find zoro was being overwhelmed

Wasn't this confirmed in SBS, that she is a DF user but unknown?...or vivre card I think
Go and re-read what I said. Stop wasting my time if you're going to read absolutely nothing and show me the start of their fight despite addressing.

This is like talking to an idiot who says Scabbards = Kaido by showing their feats from start of the chapter yet ignoring that after Kaido got serious, they got absolutely shit on.

Just like how after Jyabura got serious, Sanji was getting shit on for multiple clashes and multiple panels non-stop without having a single comeback until DJ for most of chapter 415.
Not a single comeback? Literally the first kick he landed on him was a comeback, and he only got pushed back during 2 clashes due to jabura's durability

Sanji was literally flexing in every possible way, first he speed blitzed a few times, he caused landed more hits than jabura did before diable jambe

Even "special abilities" jabura had the 6 techniques, sanji had the flames of that race of gods that lived on top of the red line, it was an unfair fight in every way despite sanji being already damaged

Nope they are not.
Jack and Pero beating dukes hype them, it doefnt change the fact they are around Jack
Ashura /Denjiro will loss mid/high diff to Sulong duke or hybrid Jack.

There's no flyer equal to Top 5 Retainers
The flyer are disappointed, can´t see them near around the lvl of Jack and the top flyer, but overall people should not forget that the Sulong Dukes get hyped as the most and strongest one of the Scabbards, even from Kaido.
I think Sulong Inu and Neko are one league above the other Scabbards(like Ashura/Denjiro).

Status
Not open for further replies.