What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not even read what I said.

I'll just quote myself, ask you to read slowly, and enlarge stuff so it helps you process it because idk what to say at this point other than maybe you're just slow.

Zoro and Sanji both landed a good few hits and kept up while their opponents were fucking around. But the moment Kaku got serious, Zoro was overwhelmed in CQC and had to pull out Asura.

The moment Jyabura got serious, he started shitting on Sanji in speed, strength and everything in-between. And Sanji had absolutely no answer to him- couldn't do anything, and thus, he was forced to pull out DJ. It's as simple as it gets. Why do you think Sanji used DJ to begin with and took a direct hit and damage just to land a finishing blow?

There's a reason why Sanji could do absolutely NOTHING to Jyabura after this scan until DJ despite them engaging and clashing multiple times in-between:

Your definition of “getting serious” is really weird.

Was he not serious when he was using named attacks and failed to do much to a nerfed non DJ Sanji at the beginning of the fight?

I posted the entire chapter.

Those panels are literally the entire fight Sanji had with Jyabura after he got serious. And he was overwhelmed in speed, strength and everything in-between.

Landing some hits here and there while Jyabura is trying to trick him with Robin being his sister and whatnot is just funny- but that doesn't change the fact that after that, for rest of the entire fight, Jyabura was absolutely just shitting on Sanji until DJ. Zoro also landed a bunch of hits on Kaku but the moment Kaku got serious and pulled Yontoryuu, Zoro was absolutely overwhelmed and had to resort to Asura.

The fact you refuse to even pull out scans to support your claim alone shows just how wrong you are and you know it. Some early exchanges aside, Sanji wasn't even in same tier as a serious Jyabura until DJ and was overwhelmed in every aspect possible in every clash possible.
Managed to overwhelm in direct clash:

Managed to overwhelm him in CQC

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here changing the subject? Why are we even talking about Zoro?

It's a fact that for majority of chapter 415, after Jyabura got serious, he was absolutely shitting on Sanji in strength, speed, and everything. They had multiple clashes following the scratch-attack, and Jyabura won in every single one of them and there was a lot of time where Sanji could not even react to him. He was overwhelmed by a serious Jyabura and was forced to use DJ- and even then, he couldn't one-shot and took a hit to land a finishing blow.

Can you refute any of what's stated above?

Quit talking to me about early battle and Sanji landing stuff when Jyabura was fucking around. If Sanji was near Jyabura's equal, then he would not get absolutely shit on and overwhelmed for entire end fight until DJ.

It's similar to Scabbards vs Kaido. Just because Scabbards shone vs Kaido, it doesn't mean that they could match him when serious. They got stomped afterward.

Anyhow, don't waste my time if you can't refute the stuff above. Idc for Zoro's fight in this debate and neither should you- this is about whether Sanji was anywhere near Jyabura until DJ or not.

Did you not even read what I said.

I'll just quote myself, ask you to read slowly, and enlarge stuff so it helps you process it because idk what to say at this point other than maybe you're just slow.

Zoro and Sanji both landed a good few hits and kept up while their opponents were fucking around. But the moment Kaku got serious, Zoro was overwhelmed in CQC and had to pull out Asura.

The moment Jyabura got serious, he started shitting on Sanji in speed, strength and everything in-between. And Sanji had absolutely no answer to him- couldn't do anything, and thus, he was forced to pull out DJ. It's as simple as it gets. Why do you think Sanji used DJ to begin with and took a direct hit and damage just to land a finishing blow?

There's a reason why Sanji could do absolutely NOTHING to Jyabura after this scan until DJ despite them engaging and clashing multiple times in-between:

Absolutely nothing?

He was clearly dominating him during most of the fight, the only thing that made the fight difficult was jabura's durability

Nope they are not.
Jack and Pero beating dukes hype them, it doefnt change the fact they are around Jack
Ashura /Denjiro will loss mid/high diff to Sulong duke or hybrid Jack.

There's no flyer equal to Top 5 Retainers
Ashura and Denjiro would lose mid diff to the Sulong Duke. As ashura is perfectly even with the base dukes.

All the Tobi Roppo should be that strong

These people really think as if whole world ganged up against one man. It is same as an argument of 1 whitebeard = 3 Admirals.:suresure:
At least wB has df which can make it worse for Admirals to fight on land or sea

What did ryuma have? The black blade we saw...shishui? Lol that sword didn't even look impressive as enma

Ryuma beats Admirals or stalled them in 1v3 or 1v10000

Absolutely nothing?

He was clearly dominating him during most of the fight, the only thing that made the fight difficult was jabura's durability
Go and re-read what I said. Stop wasting my time if you're going to read absolutely nothing and show me the start of their fight despite addressing.

This is like talking to an idiot who says Scabbards = Kaido by showing their feats from start of the chapter yet ignoring that after Kaido got serious, they got absolutely shit on.

Just like how after Jyabura got serious, Sanji was getting shit on for multiple clashes and multiple panels non-stop without having a single comeback until DJ for most of chapter 415.

I’ve been saying for a long time scabbards are massively overrated and they’re each at best Tobi Roppo level.
It's obvious since Izo is one of them and he's 500M , Who's Who and Sasaki both probably have bigger bounties

People should understand that Base Jack is not YC3. Wouldn't be surprised if Hybrid WsW can push Human Jack to High diff for example

Status
Not open for further replies.