What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
? He was fighting everybody that invaded Wano. Nobles wanted it and they controlled the marines. Also your not turning your sword black fighting scrubs or not being strong. Even Oden couldn't do it.
You are right. I personally have him as a top 3 combatant due to him being the WSM during his time but until I see more feats from him. I am not gna put him over the likes of WB. Same with the featless Joyboy.

TIL that getting slashed by mihawk and the damage that the M3 took at thriller bark is comparable to what sanji took from Khalifa

reduced to 50% LMFAOOOO.
did oda personally message you and give that number?

:crazwhat::kobeha:
I mean I never implied that the sanji was as damaged as he was in thriller bark. Nice job taking my words out of context and spinning your own narrative to fit your agenda. Begine troll. I've handled you easily enough times.

So zoro carrying damage from baratie all the way to whiskey peak is nothing?

So zoro luffy and sanji being damaged from thriller bark and talking about it in sabaody a week later is nothing?

That's all the proof you need to know damage doesn't heal up In a hour. Thats some troll level shit you just tried.
Zoro wasn't carrying shit from Baratie all the way to Whiskey Peak. Only to Arlong Park.

Only Zoro carried damage from TB to Saboady. I like how you mention Luffy without even using half a brain-cell to think; Luffy had 0 damage because Zoro had taken all of his at the end of TB.

And superficial damage does heal in less than an hour. See Luffy vs Blueno.

Luffy healed from Lucci literally stabbing his torso in W7, too. Same for whatever damage Zoro took vs Lucci and Kaku in W7.

I like how you're comparing superficial damage to massive plot points such as Mihawk slash or taking all of Luffy's pain in TB. Holy shit lol... ofc those things stick around because they're significant plot stuff.

Also, none of what Khalifa did to Sanji would put him at 50% health, holy hell.

Judge modified them, so he probably removed the fire bending genes, the only one that wasn't modified was sanji, so he kept those genes, Imo it's a nice theory that makes sense, and it doesn't make judge look like an idiot who would give the flashiest powers ever to someone who is invisible
So your logic is that he removed one of the best powers from the main fighters and gave them other stuff but he kept the fire stuff with the child that is made for stealth? Absolutely nonsense.

Where are the wings and the fire abilities tho? If she is from a race from fire users why is only 1 child able to use fire while the others use poison, electricity and light? Doesn't make any sense.
Bro they just want King"s tribe DNA because it's called land of gods ... nothing suggests sanji has it. Just headcanons again ...

Judge altered the lineage factors of his children.
The theory I'm putting forth is the idea that the medicine sora took merely empowered her own lineage factor within her children as to allow it to fight against Judges modifications. As stated the only person the drug affected was sanji and as such he was the only one who gained access to Soras ancestral lineage.
Yet it doesn't answer why she doesn't have wings nor power abilities.

Doesn't matter. Black blade is black blade right? Ryuma is just a big fish in small pond. What extra speciality black blade shushui had when it couldn't even be supreme grade sword.
Its it's final grade which it achieve after turning black.. A good grade blade can only transform into an excellent grade when turbed black.. Thats the extent of its upgrade.. It upgrades no further

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
toki wanted to go wano and it'd be relation about inmu,joyboy so i think than she wanted find new ryuma because ryuma and joyboy would defeat imu and the gorosei
Again with this Joy Boy crap. His only flex is a fanfic made by Arthur and co. No one has ever called him Top tier combatant. For all we know, he is probably a pacifist who just knows a lot of shit.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Luffy lost like three times. How is he jesus Luffy? why not just ask Oda to stop babysit other Zoro or any other SH who never had major set backs unlike Luffy. You just want Luffy to fail and don't mind if others get 'too easy' win. To be more precise, you just want your sword jesus Zoro to fight Kaidou instead of Luffy.
I want the third time luck facade to be down people still count wrong and say "#rd time is the charm bro" and show what Kaido can do.... none of his opponent till now were yonko level... luffy to take him out in 1v1 makes luffy new WSC man...

Do I want ZKK? Yes
Do I want zoro to be MC? Zehahahah do I look like utter delusional fool ?? even if zoro feats are better the star will always be luffy... Rooting zoro against luffy is dumb when zoro himslef want luffy to be his captain

Zoro wasn't carrying shit from Baratie all the way to Whiskey Peak. Only to Arlong Park.

Only Zoro carried damage from TB to Saboady. I like how you mention Luffy without even using half a brain-cell to think; Luffy had 0 damage because Zoro had taken all of his at the end of TB.

And superficial damage does heal in less than an hour. See Luffy vs Blueno.

Luffy healed from Lucci literally stabbing his torso in W7, too. Same for whatever damage Zoro took vs Lucci and Kaku in W7.
I said whiskey peak because that's when zoro seemed to be fine. Not a moment sooner.

Zoro took luffys pain but luffy was still covered in the marks oda uses to show damage done.

Sanji was extremely damaged leaving thriller bark. He was in the worst condition we've seen him in ever after that arc.

Reread thriller bark. Sanji was the most damaged there until zoro took luffys pain.

Before I forget. Zoro didn't take luffys physical damage. Just the pain of that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.