What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've already debunked these points. If you wanna scroll through the thread you'll find my answer. I find it redundant answering the same points over and over again.
You haven't debunked anything dumbass it's a fact

Kaido has a fish fish fruit he's not a fish his model is azure dragon

King and all the other dinosaurs have dragon fruits but their models are all dinosaurs

Kaku had a cow/ox fruit but he was neither he was a giraffe

Lol, give me manga statement that WG fearing Ryuma. They collectively feared samurai. WG fearing Ryuma is your own made up theory. No one even Kaidou living in Wano doesn't give a shit about Ryuma. Probably, there is a saying like 'strong dragon doesn't pressure local snake' also true for Ryuma.
This is what happens when you have selective reading GO BACK and re-read all of Wano

The renowned Samurai in the One Piece world is all thanks to Ryuma since no one outside Wano is allowed to enter the country.

I

Indigo

Anyways it's pointless to rank who's stronger, Roger, WB or Ryumaa, so i'm just gonna put them in the same tier.
Although correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the Celestial Dragons, Ryumaa is the only man that we've known so far has "God" in his title right?
There's also the "God" of the Sea that has forbidden Devil Fruit Users from going in it.

Some people even think that might be Im.

Anyways it's pointless to rank who's stronger, Roger, WB or Ryumaa, so i'm just gonna put them in the same tier.
Although correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the Celestial Dragons, Ryumaa is the only man that we've known so far has "God" in his title right?
How dare you disrespect God Usopp and God Enel like this. (In all seriousness Ryuma is one of the only who's been given a title of some kind of God other than Nika who is still an unknown)

Sanji is called strictly human by judge and his team of scientists, Sanjis raid suit is stealth not fire, Sanji lacks an exo skeleton, Sanji has all his emotions. We know that what Judge tried to do with sanji failed.
Except we don’t know if it fully failed, Sanji having abilities from the experiments have been a popular theory for a while. Even Greg chimed in with one

and no, none of what you said alludes to that. It’s literally a tool used to reveal King’s abilities. The fact that the rad suit is awakening it leads towards being part of Judge’s experiment as he and his scientist created the RS

zorotard debunker starter pack:

1. headcanon %s + headcanon arguments.
2. ignores context everytime
3. complete denial when faced with arguments and only response is "keep projecting"
4. "foh troll ive debunked you many times and the entire thread agrees with me" after presenting headcanons
5. "you're projecting and hating on the goat"
6. horny for @Finalbeta
I'm actually laughing cause this was funny. However I did pull up scans for just about every debate I got into. I was presented with opinions with no backing from the manga or facts that were twisted to fit their narrative.

Let me reiterate. Keep hating and projecting on the 🐐. Wanjis bring the W home.

I

Indigo

zorotard debunker starter pack:

1. headcanon %s + headcanon arguments.
2. ignores context everytime
3. complete denial when faced with arguments and only response is "keep projecting"
4. "foh troll ive debunked you many times and the entire thread agrees with me" after presenting headcanons
5. "you're projecting and hating on the goat"
6. horny for @Finalbeta
n° 6 :gokulaugh:

A

Akagaminoproduction

You do know that yamato is still fighting. It is wrong if Luffy fight Kaidou alone but people like Usopp, Nami, Robin, Brook can do something to opponent like Kaidou. So it doesn't matter for you if they could do something to the likes of Kaidou when we were told that adCoA is needed to even do any harm to Kaidou and that too after they have defeating their own enemies and not in a peak state. That is what team fight means right? doing some substantial damage. Otherwise anything multiplied by zero is zero. Black beard didn't become WSM after defeating WB.
Exactly BB never did 1v1... the moment he did he got fucked up....
but luffy is trying to 1v1 win didn't he ?? didn't yamato say I am here to stall you till he gets back???

I'm actually laughing cause this was funny. However I did pull up scans for just about every debate I got into. I was presented with opinions with no backing from the manga or facts that were twisted to fit their narrative.

Let me reiterate. Keep hating and projecting on the 🐐. Wanjis bring the W home.
Just ignore them mate, you wasting your time, no manga evidence will convince them

You haven't debunked anything dumbass it's a fact

Kaido has a fish fish fruit he's not a fish his model is azure dragon

King and all the other dinosaurs have dragon fruits but their models are all dinosaurs

Kaku had a cow/ox fruit but he was neither he was a giraffe
Youre an idiot. This is a convi being continued that started like 4 hours ago. You don't know what was said already. I did debunk it. Foh

Status
Not open for further replies.