What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

Doesn't matter. Black blade is black blade right? Ryuma is just a big fish in small pond. What extra speciality black blade shushui had when it couldn't even be supreme grade sword.
Ryuma travelled in New world way before it was made to be a cool thing by Oden.... If a swordmaster can forge trash sword to BB... imagine what would he with best blade.... Its a cook speciality to deal with trash ingredients and make best dish

I said whiskey peak because that's when zoro seemed to be fine. Not a moment sooner.

Zoro took luffys pain but luffy was still covered in the marks oda uses to show damage done.

Sanji was extremely damaged leaving thriller bark. He was in the worst condition we've seen him in ever after that arc.

Reread thriller bark. Sanji was the most damaged there until zoro took luffys pain.

Before I forget. Zoro didn't take luffys physical damage. Just the pain of that fight.
What the hell are you talking about LOL. Zoro took all of Luffy's pain, fatigue and damage. Ofc the scratch marks won't just lol-disappear but Zoro definitely took all the literal, actual damage.

There's a reason why Luffy woke up feeling good as new. There's a reason why Usopp and Chopper commented on how Luffy recovered insanely fast and didn't need medical treatments much, all while talking about how Zoro suffered a lot more injuries than what they expected.

Bro they just want King"s tribe DNA because it's called land of gods ... nothing suggests sanji has it. Just headcanons again ...
? I'm literally just putting forth a theory. This chapter is alluding that some way Sanji has the DNA of the Lunalia clan. So I'm just making a theory of how it could be from Sora because theres already a theory of how it could be from Judge.

What the hell are you talking about LOL. Zoro took all of Luffy's pain, fatigue and damage. Ofc the scratch marks won't just lol-disappear but Zoro definitely took all the literal, actual damage.

There's a reason why Luffy woke up feeling good as new. There's a reason why Usopp and Chopper commented on how Luffy recovered insanely fast and didn't need medical treatments much, all while talking about how Zoro suffered a lot more injuries than what they expected.
Wasn't it commented on in sabaody that the monster trio wasn't at full strength because of thriller bark??? Lmaooooooooooooo debunked

But Ryuma proved he was "King"

He fended off the world government from entering Wano, it's because of Ryuma why the world government hesitates going to Wano this includes slaying a dragon over the capital.

Unfortunately that quote doesn't fit Ryuma, its more like :

A group of Lions came to take over a mountain little did they know it was owned by a Dragon.
Lol, give me manga statement that WG fearing Ryuma. They collectively feared samurai. WG fearing Ryuma is your own made up theory. No one even Kaidou living in Wano doesn't give a shit about Ryuma. Probably, there is a saying like 'strong dragon doesn't pressure local snake' also true for Ryuma.

? I'm literally just putting forth a theory. This chapter is alluding that some way Sanji has the DNA of the Lunalia clan. So I'm just making a theory of how it could be from Sora because theres already a theory of how it could be from Judge.
No it isn’t. It’s alluding that Sanji has some abilities that are similar to “name drop King’s clan”

judge obviously toyed with Sanji’s DNA. Do we think Reijuu comes from some poison clan? No? Then why would we even believe Sora is some kind of descendant

Status
Not open for further replies.