What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got it because Oden hit him. Tf when did i deny that?
I never said thst didn't happen, i said its your headcanon that Oden would of Won.
Oden didn't land anything, you msking up your own headcannon.
^
How is it headcanon that Oden would've won when;
>His final strike did not occur because of a distraction
> Kaido has PTSD when he remembers the fight.
> Kaido ended up killing the one who caused the distraction.
> Oden called invincible by the narrator
> Kaido even said that the Scabbards would've been able to kill him if they were as strong as Oden

If sanji is feeling weird because of the raid suit, then he's not a 100% human at all, and even his DJ got enhanced accordingly so it's safe to say that it wasn't sanji's heart or spirit but rather genetic modification.

It'll be enteresting to see how will science compete against the haki and DF monstrosities, we already have confirmation that the SSG can rival even the yonko.

I suppose I should just take Mihawk's word as gospel when his supposedly "strong" black blade couldn't even break a hakiless Wado; a sword one level below the likes of Yoru and Ace:pepeke:
Wasn't he the same man who also said he was gna kill Luffy and yet here he is about to fight Kaido:tchpepe: The man is a bonifide capper.
No , Mihawk never intented to break Wado, Do you really think the nameless slash that he throw at Zoro was the best he could do? lol Mind you Mihawk was the only chacter in the war to NEVER use a named attack and the ONLY character to NEVER get hit once

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You will never see me talk about zoro this greatly true coz my primary objective here is to defend sanji and you can call me out for it when my bias clouds my judgement

Even with bias aside you can blatantly see who was struggling the most.. Zoro literally had to manifest Ashura for a second to stop Kaku.. Kaku wasn't stronger than zoro duh but he was more annoying for zoro.. In several instances you see zoro struggling against how Kaku fight in his abnormal style..
Compare that to sanji pushing jabra and jabura landing hitsand sanji making fool of jabura with the key part and was about to body the dude if he hadn't dodged when he did.. Its not like sanji wasn't struggling at all especially with jabura's iron body tho he bragged about sanji's attacks not working and bought sanji like kaku did to zoro.. The guy was trying cheap moves "robins long lost bro" and what not.. And the sanji really jumped to DJ without using some of his signature moves sanji destroying the dood for making fun of robin compare that to zoro having to manifest Ashura to stop Kaku for being overwhelmed by barrage of attacks

Whats more desperate as in who's struggling more to recover resort to PU's?

Manifesting Ashura to stop kaku or sanji turning DJ up just coz hhe's pissed about what jabra spouted about robin.

This is not to prove sanji> zoro.
Its just how the fights were zoro would have destroyed Kaku with DSS but he didn't coz he had manifested Ashura he had tried most of his attacks but Kaku was just evading them with his tanky DF.. Even shi shi son coz he actually thought zoro would cut his tekkai.
ill get back to this in a while im busy with work rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.