What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was saying both Luffy and Sanji were damaged like Zoro in Sabaody because of the events of Thriller Bark

and he posted a random ass panel of the Pacifista fight with Luffy and Sanji damaged, saying that was because of Thriller Bark

easy W

:fransuper:
Lol the hell. It was clear that Zoro was more damaged since it was confirmed he was still suffering from said damaged taking luffys pain from Kuma.

These people be reading 10 piece hey bro?

dude, it zorobois crying here, not downplaying... they are insecure right now that their boi is officialy equal to sanji just like in enies lobby, get used to it, dont take Ls take Ws... this week is easiest one so far to get those:steef:
What need is there to cry when the fan base is winning?

Zoro cuts kaido

He is the one fighting king not Sanji

He is indeed ryumas descendant

He will obtain a black blade this arc

He does have kings haki

So far everything zoro fans stated came to past

I

Indigo

Lol the hell. It was clear that Zoro was more damaged since it was confirmed he was still suffering from said damaged taking luffys pain from Kuma.

These people be reading 10 piece hey bro?
at first he was even saying there was someone that pointed out that Sanji and Luffy were damaged like that, he said 100% there was a quote

then he took an L because it didn't exist and he couldn't find it

and then he said that you could see that from the context and damage drawn on their faces, and posted that random ass panel

when i asked the chapter he said "you go search for it, i've already proven my point being right"

he knew he was wrong and faking it

so easy to just go on the chapter and make him look stupid as hell

Obviously, Zolo Piece readers always reading the manga at its finest.

According to you Zoro vs Bettle Gifter would be a draw with Zoro panting, because it already happened right? I mean its in the manga
sanjifans should say thank you to judge now with the pyjama he can t get is leg cracked again or almost passing out from 2 kicks of some random gifters :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.