What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

I go even further (and this is why I like one piece), I want feats and hard work to overcome the heritage of fathers.

This is why I like Eustass Kid. While he is may lacking in attack damage right now, he is on top of the new worlds SN. He is there with the son of the biggest criminal in the world. Luffy has the heritage of Drapon and Garp, Zoro has the whole Ryuma thing, Sanji the Germa and so on. Luffy and his crew have all of this, and they got extemely lucky too a lot of times.

And then there is kid, he has nothing like that (as far as we know), he didn’t had this luck, but he doesn’t give a damn, he is still up there and rivaling with the Joyboy legacy, still not bowing down, still fighting for greater goals. All by his own, without any legacy or heritage.
Ever heard about Captain john/Captain kidd theory??? People say Kidd attacked BM to get some treasure back but I dont know much about.... kidd is clean till manga says otherwise like WB or shanks....
I dont mind luffy zoro coz they did a lot of work... luffy took 10 years for DF and 2 for haki..... what I wouldnt like is sanji transforming into flame god without mera mera..... thats trash writing...

Here we go, you are completely wrong

This is chapter 505 after the auction house scenes and Luffy fighting alongside Kid and Law

Both Luffy and Sanji are completely fine and have no damage at all

Once again in chapter 507 we see both Luffy and Sanji just fine talking with Rayleigh after that stuff.

Then, the panel you got was from 509 when they start fighting the Pacifistas and they took explosions from Kuma, that's why they show damage, not because of the damage they took on Thriller Bark

You're an absolute faker and knew you didn't have the right panels to prove you were right, so you took one without context and faked it as being right.

And during this fight we see Sanji talking about how Zoro is not moving as he should constantly because of the damage he took in Thriller Bark.

:holdthisl:

:akasalt:
Came in late. What was the person who argued with you was trying to prove?

We don't know anything about King's utility except for the tiny fire balls he's made.

Yes his flames are growing, however, if they are still based on King's DNA then King will have superior flames
Thats in theory.. And logically should be the case..

But DJ isn't some ragtag technique that throws flames.. It increase sanji's attack potency exponentially..plus sanji hasn't even intensified his flame for sanji to comment on them he just reacted to sanji's normal flames but he's growing in intensity already so him intensifying em would take to another level..especially incorporating it with his kick course would but them to great use.. DJ would be on a whole different level.

rhm of kaido
no diffed rs sanji menwhile hybrid queen couldnt even touch base sanji
bodied marco in base
now he fighting post roof top zoro and has yet to go hybrid + he tanked an oni giri with haki with ez
king shits on queen and sanji together
Yeah Zolo Piece is wild, keep going :finally::kobeha:

He was stunned by luffy Gear 3rd too. Eyes went white. And the sccabards. Lmao stop with your headcanon
But he invincible how he died lmao
Eyes going white doesn't mean someone is stunned. Bleeding and falling down on your own is getting stunned.

Luffy's G3 never stunned Kaido because we actually know it had no effect on him.

Kaido was on the ground after Town totsuka not because of the force of the attack (like G3) but because he got cut up and bled. He even said it that the Scabbards could've killed him if they were as strong as Oden

Thats in theory.. And logically should be the case..

But DJ isn't some ragtag technique that throws flames.. It increase sanji's attack potency exponentially..plus sanji hasn't even intensified his flame for sanji to comment on them he just reacted to sanji's normal flames but he's growing in intensity already so him intensifying em would take to another level..especially incorporating it with his kick course would but them to great use.. DJ would be on a whole different level.
Yeah like I said, this is based on "if" his flames ability comes from King...which would mean that whatever he can do , King can do to a higher degree

Status
Not open for further replies.