What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go even further (and this is why I like one piece), I want feats and hard work to overcome the heritage of fathers.

This is why I like Eustass Kid. While he is may lacking in attack damage right now, he is on top of the new worlds SN. He is there with the son of the biggest criminal in the world. Luffy has the heritage of Drapon and Garp, Zoro has the whole Ryuma thing, Sanji the Germa and so on. Luffy and his crew have all of this, and they got extemely lucky too a lot of times.

And then there is kid, he has nothing like that (as far as we know), he didn’t had this luck, but he doesn’t give a damn, he is still up there and rivaling with the Joyboy legacy, still not bowing down, still fighting for greater goals. All by his own, without any legacy or heritage.
True , Kid is the only character with almost 0 plot armor , No haki blooms , No Special daddy and shit but he still Pushes forward like a madlad

buddy king already no diffed sanji in zoan
king has been portrayed above hybrid queen in base without the sword
he has yet to use haki hybrid fire sword
Obviously, King was the one fighting Marco and Sanji at once, and we can see Queen going all out, not King shooting fire balls and Queen shooting Laser Beams in the same panels

Sanji also didn't fought both offscreen, he was just dreaming while fainted
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.