What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Finally someone who want feats to be basis of titles.... instead of fathers...
I go even further (and this is why I like one piece), I want feats and hard work to overcome the heritage of fathers.

This is why I like Eustass Kid. While he is may lacking in attack damage right now, he is on top of the new worlds SN. He is there with the son of the biggest criminal in the world. Luffy has the heritage of Drapon and Garp, Zoro has the whole Ryuma thing, Sanji the Germa and so on. Luffy and his crew have all of this, and they got extemely lucky too a lot of times.

And then there is kid, he has nothing like that (as far as we know), he didn’t had this luck, but he doesn’t give a damn, he is still up there and rivaling with the Joyboy legacy, still not bowing down, still fighting for greater goals. All by his own, without any legacy or heritage.

He is.
If Sanji's for powers are based on King's, then King is clearly superior...just like Kizaru is superior to Ichiji and Enel is superior to Niji
Oh right because they all have the same fighting style, haki proficiency and overall attributes, it's all in a Vivre Card already :suresure::kawak:

^
How is it headcanon that Oden would've won when;
>His final strike did not occur because of a distraction
> Kaido has PTSD when he remembers the fight.
> Kaido ended up killing the one who caused the distraction.
> Oden called invincible by the narrator
> Kaido even said that the Scabbards would've been able to kill him if they were as strong as Oden
How do you know Kaido wouldn't do something. Thats the point your making up your own headcannon.
Invincible, yet he dead.
Yes cause Kaido wanted to keep fighting
"Let" them kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.