What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna say he needs some buffs too but I'm wondering if it's like nago and people just don't know how to play him yet. I see a lot of ppl only using like two of his eight coffin swings. Fighting Axl as him feels impossible though he has a tough time vs zoning.

But if you get in a groove you just delete ppls health bars and his guard break is crazy. I just can't tell if he's good yet lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Being a Sanji wanker doesn't mean he needs to downplay Zoro, but it also doesn't mean he needs to agree with everything Zoro fans claim about Zoro, simple as that
:kayneshrug:
you're new here so you don't his history here and how when he started he pretended to be a zoro fan while downplaying everything zoro did, but he wasn't fooling anyone so eventually he stopped.

Yeah I think it's that. We stillmust to know Sora's background.
I hope we get a panel of Judge thinking back to fighting Sanji and him using fire but think to himself it was weaker than the Lunaria clan, Sora could make something stronger, then cut back to Sanji and his fire starts burning hotter than King's.

:steef:

But the RS is resistance to fire, doesn't make sense for it to boost it.
Or you're saying it boost whatever power Sanji has but it happens to be fire?
The RS shouldn't prevent sanji frim using DJ, even if it's fire proof.
The problem with sora being a lunaria is that all/some of the vinsmoke children should inherit the pyromancy, but no one did, also if fire wasn't modified into sanji's dna, what ability he was supposed to have in the first place?
If king was the model for what a lunarian should look like, then why none of the vinsmokes have wings?...

He wasn't, he moved and protected Zoro in the same chapter.

In fact, during many of the first chapters fighting both, Marco was not only fine flying, he was even hitting both of them and sending them flying.

While Sanji in 1 chapter is already on the floor.

:kayneshrug:

go read 997 and 1006 again

compare how well Marco was doing against both of them with how Sanji is

you guys are going nuts on how Marco faired against both and how Sanji did
He was unconscious for a time, and we don't know how long the fight was off screen, sanji held his own and didn't get ko ed by the combined strength of 2 commanders, sure he would've lost, but the fact that he managed to not get koed alone is impressive

What happen to the rest of the fight? Like at the beginning?
At the beginning Sanji could keep up the pace- although a lot of his hits came in non-direct confrontations (for example, hitting Jyabura while the latter tries for the cheap-shot or goes after Usopp, etc).

Though overall, it's obvious that a serious Jyabura was significantly stronger than Sanji- because otherwise, there's no way to explain why Sanji would start getting blitzed and casually overpowered left and right until he busts out DJ.

I

Indigo

He was unconscious for a time, and we don't know how long the fight was off screen, sanji held his own and didn't get ko ed by the combined strength of 2 commanders, sure he would've lost, but the fact that he managed to not get koed alone is impressive
but Marco didn't get KO'ed for OVER 20 CHAPTERS of off-screen fighting. in fact we were shown a few times of Marco actually hurting and handling both of them.

Yet Sanji got off-screen for 2~3 chapters

AND YOU GUYS JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THIS MAKES SANJI > MARCO SOMEHOW, this is absolute crazy

it's just complete bias, there's no logic here

but Marco didn't get KO'ed for OVER 20 CHAPTERS of off-screen fighting. in fact we were shown a few times of Marco actually hurting and handling both of them.

Yet Sanji got off-screen for 2~3 chapters

AND YOU GUYS JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THIS MAKES SANJI > MARCO SOMEHOW, this is absolute crazy

it's just complete bias, there's no logic here
Marco 2v1'd King + Queen for 1-2 hours straight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.