Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As well, not sure why that instance last game justifies the way you reacted when I called you Wolf.
it does because i quite clearly know you do that newbies every game. you did that me, prof and solis in the jojo game and now to raid night. i have no reason to react to it unless you have proper accusations. i quote and asked @Natalija
based off of what she's accusing me when she replied to your message. i assumed you were gonna reply but ig you didnt.

His entrance was a bit awk for me, he's lacking he superior confidence from last game already
i was hella confident in my game only when i had solid reads. i dont rn and i was just fucking around. im not too scared like last time since i know how the game works and how yall can ride a sudden wagon to lynch town 10 mins before the deadline so i have zero reason to defend myself to random af claims this early.

his posts felt slightly like he was already trying to figure out where to put his vote or find suss. Compl
yeah because that was my first game and i didnt know jack shit?
:kaidowhat:

it does because i quite clearly know you do that newbies every game. you did that me, prof and solis in the jojo game and now to raid night. i have no reason to react to it unless you have proper accusations. i quote and asked @Natalija
based off of what she's accusing me when she replied to your message. i assumed you were gonna reply but ig you didnt.
It's usually when someone sounds awkward and forced. First time scum always do

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Why do you care what people think so early in the game
Because I want them to know early that I'm their ally. If they're townies sure.
Even if it's a 48 hours day phase.
I don't know how to react with people I talk for the first time. It was just to clarify my situation. Everybody makes faults.
We'll probably get new intels after the night phase.

Because I want them to know early that I'm their ally. If they're townies sure.
Even if it's a 48 hours day phase.
I don't know how to react with people I talk for the first time. It was just to clarify my situation. Everybody makes faults.
We'll probably get new intels after the night phase.
So you want people to not question you or sus you and to leave you be till atleast the next day phase?
And you don’t know who’s town or not so your eagerness to appease and defuse sus on you is interesting to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.