• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's usually when someone sounds awkward and forced. First time scum always do
if im a first time scum like yall think wouldnt i be better off just keeping my mouth shut?

im sure thats exactly what the experienced scum mates would advise me to.

i was just messing around and trying to get a feel of the crowd in general. i know @Destroya 's d1 shenanigans and how he's a d1 menace so i pretty clearly wont be bothered by it like how raid night got flustered.

By this logic, have I not been excited every game?

:catpole:
You didn't sound too excited last game... :catsweat:

if im a first time scum like yall think wouldnt i be better off just keeping my mouth shut?

im sure thats exactly what the experienced scum mates would advise me to.

i was just messing around and trying to get a feel of the crowd in general. i know @Destroya 's d1 shenanigans and how he's a d1 menace so i pretty clearly wont be bothered by it like how raid night got flustered.
But you sound bothered by it right now.

Your scummates would just tell you to have fun and not worry, it ain't that big of a deal

it does because i quite clearly know you do that newbies every game. you did that me, prof and solis in the jojo game and now to raid night. i have no reason to react to it unless you have proper accusations. i quote and asked @Natalija
based off of what she's accusing me when she replied to your message. i assumed you were gonna reply but ig you didnt.

i was hella confident in my game only when i had solid reads. i dont rn and i was just fucking around. im not too scared like last time since i know how the game works and how yall can ride a sudden wagon to lynch town 10 mins before the deadline so i have zero reason to defend myself to random af claims this early.

yeah because that was my first game and i didnt know jack shit?
:kaidowhat:
First you tell me I'm talking out of my ass for calling you Wolf now I get a WALLIE defending yourself. I love how ONE game together and you CLEARLY know what I do as a player. You are bugging hard here, my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.