Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats when nat and hayumi jumped on the train. not for yours lmao.

i literally said nothing except for how you are known as a d1 menace and how you tried to pull the exact same shit this game as well with raid night.

how is me not reacting to that after getting tricked by you last game (the only game ive played with you btw) nothing but a natural reaction?
So why react like that to me and not them? It seems that the pressure got a bit too much for you and you decided you needed three paragraphs to defend yourself an hour into the game. Townies shouldn't crack this hard, this early.

I didn't pull any shit last game, though? I literally threw a vote on Night because of a post they made and was having fun. I also already said it wasn't a serious vote. But keep deflecting off yourself.

I love how you keep saying I tricked you last game. How did I trick you and how did it negatively impact you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuji last game:

- creates a 5 man wagon on flower in 3 pages
- top 2 post count, competing for top 1 right as game started
- actually leading town and interacting with all players showing them what's up

Fuji this game:

- lynch ekko he bullying me :((
- struggling to compete for top 4 posters
- "dw guys we will carry town !!!"

Fuji last game:

- creates a 5 man wagon on flower in 3 pages
- top 2 post count, competing for top 1 right as game started
- actually leading town and interacting with all players showing them what's up

Fuji this game:

- lynch ekko he bullying me :((
- struggling to compete for top 4 posters
- "dw guys we will carry town !!!"
You want me to do your job for you ? :milaugh: why don’t you show town what’s up.

Conq is a new player right? You said when everyone was fluffing his posts to you felt like he was already trying to figure out to put his vote or find sus a completely different feel so what you said I'm assuming he was doing naked votes. We also need to keep in mind that sometimes new players also change their playstyles from game to game.
Nah he's struggling in this game. You defending him?

Status
Not open for further replies.