Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So why react like that to me and not them? It seems that the pressure got a bit too much for you and you decided you needed three paragraphs to defend yourself an hour into the game. Townies shouldn't crack this hard, this early.
because you wrote a whole ass parahraph as a reply to hayumi as to why im scum? how do you expect me not to react at all when you're making stuff outta nowhere and people are actually buying it?

I love how you keep saying I tricked you last game. How did I trick you and how did it negatively impact you?
when you and rej lied about the check and i believed it. was a pretty rude intro to mafia on WG ngl.

You are 100 less confident this game than last, so not sure why you keep saying that you're being sussed for being confident.
i was confident when i was fluffing earlier.
ill have the same confident when i have credible reads. i was literally sussed for "having an awk intro".

I think sometimes town player can be very frustrated and emotional.

Remember when you tried to lynch me and I told you guys if you lynched me I would cry :josad: You threatened to lynch me everytime if I ended up being scum and played that card :milaugh: I was town.
I mean, sure. But all I literally said to Conq was "are you Wolf"? Then he said I was talking out of my ass. The Nat and Hayumi questioned him, so he wrote a wallie defending himself. However, he's tried to play all this off as him having fun, joking around, and being too confident. None of that shit makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.