What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this feel like it got a Carrot agenda..:zorothink:
But yeah, if Inu do beat Jack i will accept it..
A calamity's going to be done in by Sulong Inuarashi, would mean Sulong Inu is YC3+
It not like that would be crazy, if anything not winning against Jack would look bad since that means one of the strongest members of a warrior race can't beat the (presumably) 4th strongest member of a crew, at the very least Inu should hope for another tie like in Zou.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
After entering Gear Second, Luffy uses Busoshoku Haki to harden his arm entering in Gear Second Busō. He then stretches it back like Gomu Gomu no Bullet. When cocked back, his arm ignites, releasing a stream of fire. When the attack hits, it creates a fiery explosion even underwater and deals immense damage.
Basically caused by the process I was explaining.

Sanji when he fully awaken his his exoskeleton would already be on YC1 lvl. The first stat that has increased is his firepower and the rest is gonna follow… I would think Oda is gonna hold off advCoA for when he gonna be on lower top tier lvl imo.
Exactly same though, Sanji already get two powerups,I doubt he even need a third one like a adv haki to beat Queen. Two are fine and show that Queen is going to give Sanji a hard battle.

About Big mom pirates, it over and I doubt that they going to get a another fight. Oda take them off for right reason, two yonkou crew would be to much and even if the strawhats had only mid-high diff battles,they need the rest to wipe out the fodders. A whole new troup like Smoothie and co in fresh would be to much for the strawhats and the alliance and be honest at this late story I don't want it, Oda had his chance with the flying six and in my opinion he even "rush" these battles.

I don't know what Oda is planning with Drake,Apoo,Izo,Kawa and Denjiro but I think all of them get take out soon too.

And the rest of the strawhats take out fodders,similar like what we get in Ennies lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.