What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So headcanon once again. Where's the evidence friction wasn't used.

You realize characters move even their limbs at mach speeds?
It isn't headcanon. Oda confirmed that sanji no longer needs to spin to use diable jambe post timeskip. The anime made the error of adding it and now it's corrected. Hells memories is the same thing. Sanji just gets angry and lights himself on fire. Not speed or friction needed

Sanji's fire is all about emotions, look how it changes when he starts getting pissed or something

This must be something else about Sanji himself
Spike flames? Is Zoro style starting to rub off on him. This gives me the impression Sanji will be able to do some real damage to Queen by pierce his body with those spike flames.

If that trues out to be true I wonder if he will be able to manipulate the shape of his flames further?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

It is out of anger, there's no movement, he just bursts into flames through sheer anger
You don't understand basic Shonen dynamics.

Characters are superhuman, they can move at mach speeds (not noticeable to the reader) to catch fire by a phenomenon aka compression of the molecules within their bodies and friction with the air which processes generate vast amounts of heat.

This is possible, therefore it would depend on how Oda conceived it.

Men imagine Sanji awake soon his exekeleton.
No bullets going to harm him anymore.
His body became very durable/tough, his overall states increase like physical power, speed, reaction speed, his fire power increase.
Add now his RS power, dude is a legit YC and I don´t even speaking about what if he awake Adv haki versions.
:steef::steef::steef:
Finally my boy getting all the shine.
Sanji when he fully awaken his his exoskeleton would already be on YC1 lvl. The first stat that has increased is his firepower and the rest is gonna follow… I would think Oda is gonna hold off advCoA for when he gonna be on lower top tier lvl imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.