Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you asked me to look at Fuji but I'm playing weird as fuck. So am I really the best person to ask?

And how I nit picking? Don't think I've said anything wrong about Conq.
He’s pretending to contribute, he’s trying to fan the flames without doing it himsef. If he was town he would go for me personally and try to engage me since he thinks i’m scum but he’s not.

Instead he made a meme of me being more active as town then asking me why im not town leading rn, meanwhile here he is doing nothing.

Kill this scum already.

When I was a teenager I was driving around with some friends and pulled out in front of a car on the passenger side, this guy looks at me and gave me some very wise advice you should take "Take risks on your own side" :kriwhat:
Why does Fuji want to sacrifice the two members of the Town core and the players who will undoubtedly lead Town to victory.

He’s pretending to contribute, he’s trying to fan the flames without doing it himsef. If he was town he would go for me personally and try to engage me since he thinks i’m scum but he’s not.

Instead he made a meme of me being more active as town then asking me why im not town leading rn, meanwhile here he is doing nothing.

Kill this scum already.
Interesting, make a case for it.
Man keeps asking people about me, asking them to go iso me and then come back to him, i feels to me like he’s testing the waters for a lynch/Wagon but isnt willing to push for it himself.
He voted me yes but afterwards just sat there and kept throwing shade at me and asking others to validate his push on me.

That is scummy behaviour in my opinion.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because you asked me to look at Fuji but I'm playing weird as fuck. So am I really the best person to ask?

And how I nit picking? Don't think I've said anything wrong about Conq.
those posts were 16 pages apart dest
i thought it was pretty weird for u to suddenly adopt that angle of lets not give newbies free pass and see u tunnel them for majority of the early day

prof looked scum to me based of his entrance but he had that 1 post that i rly liked, and i dont think he is the type of players that fake an immune result. your posts to him seem forced after awhile and repetitive

honestly same for conquis, ur gna try to push them and eventually get a claim from them then what? u could of just outed a powerful town role because u know new players might just succumb to pressure easier and just reveal their role so it seemed a bit forced to go this hard on them that early

Emil

Certified Memelord
Man keeps asking people about me, asking them to go iso me and then come back to him, i feels to me like he’s testing the waters for a lynch/Wagon but isnt willing to push for it himself.
He voted me yes but afterwards just sat there and kept throwing shade at me and asking others to validate his push on me.

thats what pushing a wagon is
u r not town this game fuji

Emil

Certified Memelord

ur basing ur entire case off omgus
i will push a wagon how i want

Status
Not open for further replies.