Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And I thought about the possibility to wank Mihawk more. And now you and @Zowo destroyed it. Our alliance is done. :lusalty:
I saw your posts in the spoiler thread. Just bc I don't post in them does not mean that I don't read them.:pepedoffy:

So apparently, the thought of you experiencing the joy and accurately measuring Mihawk's power never existed.

Nonetheless, I'll give you another chance.

I saw your posts in the spoiler thread. Just bc I don't post in them does not mean that I don't read them.:pepedoffy:

So apparently, the thought of you experiencing the joy and accurately measuring Mihawk's power never existed.

Nonetheless, I'll give you another chance.

It wasn't me who said Roger isn't worth being the WSS or being a certain part of EOS Zoro's PU. Blame @nik87 for that. :cheers:

And I already wank Mihawk above Shanks and other top tiers. =/

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Let's just hope that Mihawk will show some huge DC feats in EOS. Slicing up the moon wouldn't be bad either, lol.
He already has one of the best feats in OP, the iceberg cut, his supremacy over an Admiral and a Yonko, so he's good. When he goes all out it's gonna be marvelous. And sad, for the haters.

But this isn't the thread to discuss it. Only memes should be posted here.

In that vein, here's one.