Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Part 3 of “OP characters described in (maybe?) one sentence” is here. :finally:

Not only that but @Bogard has informed me that he recently doubled the maximum number of pictures per post from 20 to 40 so now we can have an XXXXL Edition (i.e. Big Mom sized edition :fullmom: ).

So here is a bumper edition for the New Year. I am not planning on doing anymore of these in the immediate future so this is the final installment for now.

Let’s get started. :smithnie:

Lmfao at this one

TAC is not gonna like it :myman:

the throne is getting heavier and heavier thanks to your hard work @Owl Ki :suresure:

Not only that but @Bogard has informed me that he recently doubled the maximum number of pictures per post from 20 to 40 so now we can have an XXXXL Edition (i.e. Big Mom sized edition :fullmom: ).

So here is a bumper edition for the New Year. I am not planning on doing anymore of these in the immediate future so this is the final installment for now.

Meme and Boa's are the funniest

Ok this keeps on getting better. Started off weak but just kept getting better and better.

A few standouts are the
Kiku one
The dragon one
The Hawkins one
And the Hancock one
Thanks man. I personally liked the Zoro and Shepherd ones myself. I wonder if anyone noticed where he went off to? :zorothink:

In hindsight though, this probably would have been a better one for Shiki.
Lmfao at this one

TAC is not gonna like it :myman:

the throne is getting heavier and heavier thanks to your hard work @Owl Ki :suresure:

TAC need not worry. I plan on making a Jack wank meme in the future. :myman:

Thank you for your praise, Grand Priest of Lord Urouge sama. :madmonk:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’ve been saying in Discord,

“Calamity” Jack was introduced as a terrifying and violent psychopath who would sooner murder children and detonate WMDs than negotiate,

Then got retconned into “All Star” Jack Who is Kaido’s peaceful little diplomat sent to diplomatically recruit shutenmaru into the Beasts Pirates.

Oda ruined Jack via retcon imo

“Calamity” Jack went from terrifying and violent psychopath who would sooner murder children and detonate WMDs than negotiate

Got retconned into “All Star” Jack Who is Kaido’s peaceful little diplomat sent to diplomatically recruit shutenmaru into the Beasts Pirates.

Jack just acts like he is the boss when he is not in Wano, but in Wano he is the bitch of King, Queen and Kaido. He is scared.

Jack and Big Mom are the best memes here. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Edit: I think the guy who has lost himself on a meme is meant to be Zoro, roflmao.

“Calamity” Jack was introduced as a terrifying and violent psychopath who would sooner murder children and detonate WMDs than negotiate,

Then got retconned into “All Star” Jack Who is Kaido’s peaceful little diplomat sent to diplomatically recruit shutenmaru into the Beasts Pirates.

Indeed, the change Jack went through was underwhelming.

Back on Zou, Jack was looking like Kaido’s top dog subordinate and chief enforcer. The man had the first bounty at 1 billion, which even as numerous YCs were introduced throughout WCI, pretty much remained unchallenged and was only equaled by BM’s top subordinate in Katakuri.

Now, Jack is running errands, doing diplomatic missions, getting his bounty dwarfed by King and Queen, suddenly worrying about the destruction drunk Kaido is going to do and is taking insults from the other Calamities while apologizing like a bitch.

Jack the Drag Down man. :catsweat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What in the actual fuck do you rock eating, window licking pieces of garbage dare to think you're doing? Jack the Drought is a character who is synonymous with fear and devastation. All lands that he passes through contort into regions befallen by natural disasters. A man who not only took, but stayed conscious for the strongest attack shown in the series so far. Yet you guys think some early, insignificant little Shitenmaru hype kills Jack? What a load of horse shit. If anything, this tempers Jack. He is a menace, who above all else, leaves little room for negotiations. When sending Jack, Kaido fully was conscious of the fact that Shitenmaru would be destroyed, should this offer be rejected. Jack the Drought is not a "meme", you guys just don't understand Oda's writing. He actually has received similar portrayal and characterization to the beloved Katakuri yet no one fanboys Jack because of one scene where a fat clown samurai caught him off guard, after Jack saved the town from desolation.

Jokes, all of you.

What in the actual fuck do you rock eating, window licking pieces of garbage dare to think you're doing? Jack the Drought is a character who is synonymous with fear and devastation. All lands that he passes through contort into regions befallen by natural disasters. A man who not only took, but stayed conscious for the strongest attack shown in the series so far. Yet you guys think some early, insignificant little Shitenmaru hype kills Jack? What a load of horse shit. If anything, this tempers Jack. He is a menace, who above all else, leaves little room for negotiations. When sending Jack, Kaido fully was conscious of the fact that Shitenmaru would be destroyed, should this offer be rejected. Jack the Drought is not a "meme", you guys just don't understand Oda's writing. He actually has received similar portrayal and characterization to the beloved Katakuri yet no one fanboys Jack because of one scene where a fat clown samurai caught him off guard, after Jack saved the town from desolation.

Jokes, all of you.
Looking at Queen, Jack really had character potential. But I guess I'll have to stick to King as my Calamity fav:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

My fav characters in Wano so far.

Fav Calamity: King
Fav Headliner: Speed
Fav Beast Pirate: Apoo
Fav Main Villain: Orochi
Fav Samurai: They're all trash tbh. What a let down no standouts except the Retainers.
Fav Irrelevant character: Snake Teacher

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Looking at Queen, Jack really had character potential. But I guess I'll have to stick to King as my Calamity fav:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

My fav characters in Wano so far.

Fav Calamity: King
Fav Headliner: Speed
Fav Beast Pirate: Apoo
Fav Samurai: They're all trash tbh. What a let down no standouts except the Retainers.
Fav Irrelevant character: Snake Teacher
You also have Sanji as your favorite character, so it's almost a blessing that we don't agree here.

Fav Calamity: Queen the Plague
Fav Headliner: Babanuki
Fav Beast Pirate: X-Drake
Fav Samurai: Gin Kyoshiro
Fav Irrelevant character: Yasu