• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if I'm watching a scum vs scum.
This thought crossed my mind as well because I iso'd both of them and still don't really know why they're sussing each other. I'll be curious to see how they keep up their interactions with each other throughout this phase and the game. There's also a slight scum tell from Fuji that I picked up from last game that I'm waiting to see if he'll do. Admittedly that tell takes some time to build, and I'm not particularly feeling bad about Fuji at the moment, but my eyes are them for a slight Wolf theatre vibe.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Conq isn't a newbie, so not liking how you're picking up this narrative that I'm somehow attacking newbies. You know me better than that so this isn't a good point. So that means that you've turned around your opinion on me, yeah?

Not sure why you're bringing up Prof since I called him out on his entrance and then left him alone after a short back and forth.

It isn't forced when I think he's Wolf, Ekko.

Like, there's shade in this post here, which is exactly why I asked you if you think I'm still weird as fuck and a try hard. Obviously you still think I'm suss? Or not really trusting me, who knows what you're thinking. Point is I don't feel like you have a positive vibe on me at the moment so you asking me to look into Fuji for you is a bit off.
i want everyone to look into fuji, u included
i asked u specifically because i wanted to see something from u other than pressuring newer players

conq/prof r not newbies, but they will succumb to pressure much easier than most players here so its an easy place to get free role claims early game.

i dont see them as scum, specially prof rn and i would be surprised if u still see them as one

Emil

Certified Memelord
instead of hugging the side lines, i would like if everyone could atleast take the effort to iso me and fuji and tell us what they feel so we can move on

at this point im gna basically continue tunneling him until he brings bk his proper town play or something else comes up

i want everyone to look into fuji, u included
i asked u specifically because i wanted to see something from u other than pressuring newer players

conq/prof r not newbies, but they will succumb to pressure much easier than most players here so its an easy place to get free role claims early game.

i dont see them as scum, specially prof rn and i would be surprised if u still see them as one
And what have you done besides go after Fuji? Not liking how you're trying to give me directions and then trying to justify it.

I never look for claims because as scum, you should always be prepared to have some sort of fake ready, whether that be host given or from your own research. Conq saying he'd claim should be more of an issue than you assuming I'm trying to force him to claim. I mean, you even said to Fuji he was ready to sit on his fake claim so not sure why you're bringing up claiming.

Prof is null but no way you look at Conq's defense and say that you'd be surprised if I still sussed him. What did he do in your eyes that makes him look good?

I just don’t like your pushes on each other. I feel like neither of you had much to go on against the other when this started. And it just overall doesn’t really feel like TvT but I’m not sure who is who yet. Both of you got a little fluffy when you were talking about flavor for a minute and both of you are after the other unreasonably hard without anything concrete.

I can’t put an exact finger on my bad feeling besides that right now. When I can I’ll be sure to let everyone know.
This is better play, Prof.

Banchi

yawn-together
instead of hugging the side lines, i would like if everyone could atleast take the effort to iso me and fuji and tell us what they feel so we can move on

at this point im gna basically continue tunneling him until he brings bk his proper town play or something else comes up
Fuji already waved the white flag which could attest for innocence, or it could be a trick of reverse psychologically. I'm not familiar with how someone plays nor do I find that a rational approach, so I'm honestly so far looking at you, though I'm not letting that first move from Fuji go even for a second.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And what have you done besides go after Fuji? Not liking how you're trying to give me directions and then trying to justify it.

I never look for claims because as scum, you should always be prepared to have some sort of fake ready, whether that be host given or from your own research. Conq saying he'd claim should be more of an issue than you assuming I'm trying to force him to claim. I mean, you even said to Fuji he was ready to sit on his fake claim so not sure why you're bringing up claiming.

Prof is null but no way you look at Conq's defense and say that you'd be surprised if I still sussed him. What did he do in your eyes that makes him look good?
i havent done much outside of fuji myself, just a town read on TAC and juliet, and im not even sure about TAC now. most of the game has been fluff otherwise

no looking for claims is powerful for scum because u can tell if someone is a power role or not if u know the flavor. if i can push conquis/prof into claiming this early i might get a nice power role claim from them and then use my claim abilities to rekt it or something. its always a possibility and often happens when players claim early when forced to for no reasons

u know full well im very much against claims so one of the first things that came to my mind after i thought ur push was getting a bit too forced is u trying to bait out a claim from prof/conquis for watever reason.

i'll have to iso conquis, i admit i skipped alot of posts in the middle pages when i was replying to flavor stuff, but i cant deny couple of his posts seem genuine to me

Status
Not open for further replies.