Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because I'm much more confident with Conq than either of you two. In my eyes your case on Fuji is based on meta and I don't play that way really, nor do I have that great of a grasp on Fuji's supposed meta. So me voting Fuji based on your case feels irresponsible. Now, Fuji's case on you is more about you shading and not pushing him yourself. Now I definitely see the shading part but I don't know of thatll be enough for me to be convinced to vote you. Of course we're very early here and anything can change, but the cases you guys are currently presenting against each other don't completely move me.

I also don't fully believe that we can't move forward with both of you in this game. I did say before I caught a slight vibe of Wolf theatre, and that still stands true. I'm not convinced this isn't t v t, but there's still scummy play between the two of you. Overall, when I feel good about Conq being Wolf here, I'm not sure I could fully commit to one of you HAVING to be our lynch D1.

Plus for purely selfish reasons I obviously have more fun when the game is more active and you two are the kings of fucking shit posting.
k lets put the ball on ur court then

why conquis? could u run me down and give me summary of ur case on him pls
i do seem him as more genuine personally

No im asking you because you aren’t doing much in my eyes, like a spectator.
Can you elaborate over this half assed attempt at an “iso”.
Actually, you guys do your thang.

Some of the people “analyzing” me are scum for sure.
Since when did it become between me and Usopp? You two trying to look for easy lynches to harp on already ?
@Fruitji got really defensive on everyone for a minute there. He came at almost everyone actively participating in the conversation about him & @Ekkologix

Not related but I will say that he & @ConquistadoR probably aren’t teammates since he was on Conq pretty hard from the jump:

Usopp is scum , Conq is scum and Prof claimed that invests don’t work on him.
Omega Vote Lynch Conquistador
Though it cant be everyone’s up of tea. Take @ConquistadoR for example, watching him meltdown like that while entertaining is also a bit sad.

@Fruitji got really defensive on everyone for a minute there. He came at almost everyone actively participating in the conversation about him & @Ekkologix

Not related but I will say that he & @ConquistadoR probably aren’t teammates since he was on Conq pretty hard from the jump:
From my perspective as a townie of course i would get “defensive” or question the people chiming in with their opinions.

I’m not ready to lynch @ConquistadoR yet, because I’m not entirely sure his reaction wasn’t panicked Town instead of panicked Scum.. yet. He got pretty defensive last game when he was accused of being Scum too (although this was ramped up to 11).

But I will say we have an interesting situation in this @Fruitji vs @Ekkologix thing where Fruitji has come at Conq and Ekko has kind of defended him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dr_Professor83

fuji wasent defensive, he was more so attempting to create a wacky counter attack

a defensive fuji wud instead start wifoming and telling me how his change of playstyle is NAI and so forth

but he straight up admits he changed play so hes clearly not defending anything, he just took a completely different route and suspects me for asking others to iso him and for what he thinks is me not pushing him which is weird af to me because thats essentially how u form a push

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i think dest is probably just town. hes brought himself too much out to light for scum dest standards
ThisAncientCenturion thinks Dest is too good at Mafia for any of us or ThisAncientCenturion to easily confirm him. He is a town lean but ThisAncientCenturion hasn't played enough with Dest to say much. If not for the wagon detect, ThisAncientCenturion would've town read him in the WG Mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.