What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But when he did those feats on pica he had to put way more effort into it not he doesn't,plus the way enma draw his haki & realse it is next level, & I'm confident if zoro had shusui on roof instead of enma he wouldn't have been able to cut or scare kaido

This was the cost of that large slash and you say he doesn't need to put in as much effort while we have clear panel showing how tremendously draining this sword can be. I have also never heard of a blade scaring a yonko on it's own, the scabbards were able to hurt Kaido and had him shook by the fact they were using Ryuo did they somehow channel Enma powers to do that as well

Last edited:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
With these connections to Ushimaru and Zoro being revealed, Oda wanted to build the story of Onimaru the Fox that accompanied the Daimyo of Shimotsuki into fights?

He spent a few chapters to build the fox’s story and then set up multiple encounters/run-ins between Zoro and him and build their relationship.

The fact that Zoro and Gyukimaru beef with each other to begin, they could end up working together by the end of the arc.
Calling it now. Ushimaru has a black blade. That's why Onimaru knows how it is forged.

Also, Ushimaru probably fell sick 2 years after protecting Ringo. Like Ryuma, who to fell sick.

We know Ushimaru>Oden because Hyo and Kawamatsu compared Prime Ushimaru to current Zoro.:steef::steef::steef:

Kaido trembled:milaugh:

You are basiclly saying raizo is stronger than zoro Who even couldnt knock kaido on the ground:milaugh:
Ashura is Wecker than a basic unamed luffy adv coc Punch and kick. Luffy would stomp zoro neg diff at this point.
Knocked down Kaidou is nothing. If it something then Raizo = Luffy. Both of them knocked down Kaidou. Same goes to Kinemon, Inu, Denijiro, Kawamatsu that knocked down kaidou. But what? Non of them able to make kaidou trembled, shaked from tanked the pain. He feel nating. Only Zoro able to make him suffered in pain. :cheers:

Last edited:
With these connections to Ushimaru and Zoro being revealed, Oda wanted to build the story of Onimaru the Fox that accompanied the Daimyo of Shimotsuki into fights?

He spent a few chapters to build the fox’s story and then set up multiple encounters/run-ins between Zoro and him and build their relationship.

The fact that Zoro and Gyukimaru beef with each other to begin, they could end up working together by the end of the arc.
Yeah. One massive thing was Gyukimaru having that weird reaction to seeing Zoro's real power

And for all the jokes, it sounds like Zoro really is coming around to being the center of attention for the samurai

I wonder if there's any Japanese Folklore about Fox?
I'm ready to be educated today :crazwhat:

The arc I'm mentioning is directly parralelling their power you you fool. They are being parralelled right now fighting two opponents of the same level. King has no portrayal putting him higher than queen. Your headcanon doesn't mean shit.

Just as they were parraleled in ennies lobby to be the same strength here we are now with the same exact situation.

It mustve been hard for you these past few weeks. Wanji szn is here to stay. Keep coping😭😭😭
You have a lot of energy and willingness to debate with wanker baboons trolls lol.
Congratulations

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The arc I'm mentioning is directly parralelling their power you you fool. They are being parralelled right now fighting two opponents of the same level. King has no portrayal putting him higher than queen. Your headcanon doesn't mean shit.

Just as they were parraleled in ennies lobby to be the same strength here we are now with the same exact situation.

It mustve been hard for you these past few weeks. Wanji szn is here to stay. Keep coping😭😭😭

Edit: this wasn't even the argument. Powerscaling doesn't mean parralels or lack therof you dunce
Keep crying the river. It still won't change Lanji's power level.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

This statement is quiet weird for me.

Is it because he wants to go back to fight Kaido?
Or is it due to his promise with Luffy?

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

This statement is quiet weird for me.

Is it because he wants to go back to fight Kaido?
Or is it due to his promise with Luffy?

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.
He’s literally just saying he can’t lose no matter what happens. What does it have to do with kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.