What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a general impression;
- Queen is the first person in the series to be a having haki and a cyborg. Also, we only know a few features of Queen, probably because of Oda didn't draw more detailed 1 vs 1, we are likely to see much more.
- King is undoubtedly a real beast, due to his tribe's genetic heritage, ancient zoan DF, and his sword has a separate DF.
- Queen said that It doesn't matter to me even if you belong to the tribe of King. I'm the ultimate machine you've ever seen is an indication of what kind of monster Queen will turn into when he takes things seriously.
-The other 1 vs 1s will be finished by continuing to take interval chaps from these 4s (5 6 pages). Eventually, these 4 monster will end their battles by taking own special chapters.
- My biggest expectation from these 4 will be haki strength. We now know that Zoro is the only CoC owner. How likely do they have CoC. It is very difficult to predict.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao I'd say 1/3 of the manga is sanji/zoro parralels. We even got a whole arc dedicated towards parralelling the two. Are you a fucking retard? Or are you a blockbead?
I don't give a fuck about useless panels of them standing next to each other or talking.

Dude Sanji is a weakling in comparison to Zoro.

The only parallel between them is being Luffy's commanders.

Sanji gets wiped out from the earth when he tries to stop Hakai.

Yes, it was. Because of Katakuri's trash ap and CoA that he wasn't able to put down fucking base Luffy for 10 hours.

Want a well-known stat sheet?

Keep coping and believing Katakuri to be strong.
I don't need to cope or assume that Katakuri is strong. The very fact that he is a YC1 is enough proof. You really think Oda is sitting there counting the number of punches Katakuri throws on panel?:suresure:

BTW
This chapter keep proving why Marco sucks as a fighter:
Queen shows good COa and has many combat skills like beams, claws , swordmanship
King can brawl, kick and use swordmanship while making fire. Probably has great COa
cracker has swordmanship, craftsmanship with great CoA and combat speed

While Marco didn't even show basic koka bruh...this due is pathetic, he reached his limit and didn't do much to Queen or kinh . His AP, haki and stamina sucks
He and jozu aAretha worst fighters, one dimensional, that's why they get folded wuick once their gimmick is bypassed.

King is strong, once he uses haki and hybrid, I'll rate him >Marco ~ Smoothie
The pathetic fighter is zoro, losing swords in 1v1 easily against base King. Someone in base!

"DR zoro was Yc1/2 , could beat YCS, he mid diff Jack and Cracker " lol if his enma attacks can barely hurt YCs ...how was he gonna beat Jack in Zou? Lol
Ashura Zoro >~ Hybrid King >= Enma zoro>>DR zoro
RS sanji >= Hybrid Queen > Wano base Sanji with hotter flames >> DR/WCI/PH Sanji

If Hybrid Queen needs koka to block current base Sanji, imagine what G4 would do to him Lol he gets swatted and overpowered.

Anyway, Inu is physically powerful as always, while Neko is slightly stronger physically.
people should relax, Pero won't lose quick or low diff.

Any YC mid diff DR Zoro, any YC pushes enma zoro to high diff at least. Only Katakuri and Benn still beat Zoro mid diff or lower high diff
What are you going to say when Marco gets feats against Kaido?
Post automatically merged:

WsW is different, Queen would beat him the same difficulty than Jinbei did
No lol. Queen is probably one or two shotting Who’s Who. One grab and lazer = low diff

Fuji is a confirmed swordman tho.
As a general impression;
- Queen is the first person in the series to be a having haki and a cyborg. Also, we only know a few features of Queen, probably because of Oda didn't draw more detailed 1 vs 1, we are likely to see much more.
- King is undoubtedly a real beast, due to his tribe's genetic heritage, ancient zoan DF, and his sword has a separate DF.
- Queen said that It doesn't matter to me even if you belong to the tribe of King. I'm the ultimate machine you've ever seen is an indication of what kind of monster Queen will turn into when he takes things seriously.
-The other 1 vs 1s will be finished by continuing to take interval chaps from these 4s (5 6 pages). Eventually, these 4 monster will end their battles by taking own special chapters.
- My biggest expectation from these 4 will be haki strength. We now know that Zoro is the only CoC owner. How likely do they have CoC. It is very difficult to predict.
I also think Queen is going to have another transformation. the ultimate cyborg transformation

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't need to cope or assume that Katakuri is strong. The very fact that he is a YC1 is enough proof. You really think Oda is sitting there counting the number of punches Katakuri throws on panel?:suresure:
I think he does after he allowed Luffy to beat Mr. Strong with only 13 punches landed lol.

With these connections to Ushimaru and Zoro being revealed, Oda wanted to build the story of Onimaru the Fox that accompanied the Daimyo of Shimotsuki into fights?

He spent a few chapters to build the fox’s story and then set up multiple encounters/run-ins between Zoro and him and build their relationship.

The fact that Zoro and Gyukimaru beef with each other to begin, they could end up working together by the end of the arc.

I don't give a fuck about useless panels of them standing next to each other or talking.

Wrong, white hawk here, they are both 21 and walk on two legs, they are too alike for their own, factscheck by Mr.nobody, i.e. Me:goyea::gonope::goyea::kata:

I think he does after he allowed Luffy to beat Mr. Strong with only 13 punches landed lol.
Then I think you have a problem m8. Cuz a logical individual wouldn't be counting the number of hits for something that can easily be done off-panel. You can throw statistics around all you like. But it's not going to prove anything because it's not something that can be quantified correctly.

Did you ignore the part where I said an entire arc dedicated towards parralelling the two?

There's plenty more literal parralels besides standing next to each other you pathetic dunce. You absolute simpleton. You enormous ignoramus. A halfwit such as you should stop reading one piece instead of butchering such a pur story with such bs baseless headcanon. Begone. Take your L with grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.