What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bothered about the efficiency of it. Did you play RPG games?

It's always cool to try and put skill points in each ability to make ur character versatile but in the end, you will lose to someone who tries hard one aspect of his ability. Here it would be Zoro who is a man that maxes out his ap/coa power for example.
I'm not a RPG gamer but I understand what you're saying.

I think King still has enough skill/power in 3 areas to make him a threat and challenge to Zoro.

He has fire and comes from a race that can manipulate fire so I'm expecting him to be powerful and skilled in that area. Even though he has a unique sword I'm still expecting his swordsmanship to be his best area and have powerful cutting attacks. Since he is an ancient zoan that should give him a incredible physical strength, durability and recovery. His strength will increase the strength of his punches and kicks. While his recovery will make him hard to put down.

BTW
This chapter keep proving why Marco sucks as a fighter:
Queen shows good COa and has many combat skills like beams, claws , swordmanship
King can brawl, kick and use swordmanship while making fire. Probably has great COa
cracker has swordmanship, craftsmanship with great CoA and combat speed

While Marco didn't even show basic koka bruh...this due is pathetic, he reached his limit and didn't do much to Queen or kinh . His AP, haki and stamina sucks
He and jozu aAretha worst fighters, one dimensional, that's why they get folded wuick once their gimmick is bypassed.

King is strong, once he uses haki and hybrid, I'll rate him >Marco ~ Smoothie
The pathetic fighter is zoro, losing swords in 1v1 easily against base King. Someone in base!

"DR zoro was Yc1/2 , could beat YCS, he mid diff Jack and Cracker " lol if his enma attacks can barely hurt YCs ...how was he gonna beat Jack in Zou? Lol
Ashura Zoro >~ Hybrid King >= Enma zoro>>DR zoro
RS sanji >= Hybrid Queen > Wano base Sanji with hotter flames >> DR/WCI/PH Sanji

If Hybrid Queen needs koka to block current base Sanji, imagine what G4 would do to him Lol he gets swatted and overpowered.

Anyway, Inu is physically powerful as always, while Neko is slightly stronger physically.
people should relax, Pero won't lose quick or low diff.

Any YC mid diff DR Zoro, any YC pushes enma zoro to high diff at least. Only Katakuri and Benn still beat current Zoro mid diff or lower high diff

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SinOfGreed

BTW
This chapter keep proving why Marco sucks as a fighter:
Queen shows good COa and has many combat skills like beams, claws , swordmanship
King can brawl, kick and use swordmanship while making fire. Probably has great COa
cracker has swordmanship, craftsmanship with great CoA and combat speed

While Marco didn't even show basic koka bruh...this due is pathetic, he reached his limit and didn't do much to Queen or kinh . His AP, haki and stamina sucks
He and jozu aAretha worst fighters, one dimensional, that's why they get folded wuick once their gimmick is bypassed.

King is strong, once he uses haki and hybrid, I'll rate him >Marco ~ Smoothie
The pathetic fighter is zoro, losing swords in 1v1 easily against base King. Someone in base!

"DR zoro was Yc1/2 , could beat YCS, he mid diff Jack and Cracker " lol if his enma attacks can barely hurt YCs ...how was he gonna beat Jack in Zou? Lol
Ashura Zoro >~ Hybrid King >= Enma zoro>>DR zoro
RS sanji >= Hybrid Queen > Wano base Sanji with hotter flames >> DR/WCI/PH Sanji

If Hybrid Queen needs koka to block current base Sanji, imagine what G4 would do to him Lol he gets swatted and overpowered.

Anyway, Inu is physically powerful as always, while Neko is slightly stronger physically.
people should relax, Pero won't lose quick or low diff.

Any YC mid diff DR Zoro, any YC pushes enma zoro to high diff at least. Only Katakuri and Benn still beat Zoro mid diff or lower high diff
Zoro one shots Kata

Status
Not open for further replies.