What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you changed quickly the retarded argumemt since Zoro did the same.
Another moron of the sect xdddd.
What argument did i change?

My only and single point is that Sanji is a weakass bitch.
:suresure:
You always fall for this kind of weak ass bait.

But seriously now, if oda makes this a badass tagteam fight where both sides do combination atacks, i will stop downplaying Sanji to Franky levels and put him back into the monster trio level(even though Zoro will carry).

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
"Hyogoro: Yh...I think I understand what you mean...he's a pirate that came from outside Wano Country but...
Hyogoro: ...it's quite strange...he reminds me of the daimyo of "Ringo" ushimaru in his younger days....
Hyogoro: ...the both of them are like two peas in a pod...!!
Kawamatsu: Agreed!! Even the way he handles his sword is reminiscent of him!!
Kawamatsu: Ushimaru-sama was a direct descendant of the "Sword God" Ryuma and a great swordsman!!
Kawamtsu: Him returning Shusui back to Wano Country even feels like some act of fate...!!
Kawamatsu: That and the fact that "Ryuma"...
Kawamatsu: ...was also a one-eyes swordsman...!!!"

Beautiful.

What argument did i change?

My only and single point is that Sanji is a weakass bitch.
:suresure:
You always fall for this kind of weak ass bait.

But seriously now, if oda makes this a badass tagteam fight where both sides do combination atacks, i will stop downplaying Sanji to Franky levels and put him back into the monster trio level(even though Zoro will carry).
If Sanji is a "weakass bitch", so is Zoro since he did the same amount of damage to King and he even lost two of his swords in a moment lmao.

Seriously pathetoc hahaha.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Hyogoro: Yh...I think I understand what you mean...he's a pirate that came from outside Wano Country but...
Hyogoro: ...it's quite strange...he reminds me of the daimyo of "Ringo" ushimaru in his younger days....
Hyogoro: ...the both of them are like two peas in a pod...!!
Kawamatsu: Agreed!! Even the way he handles his sword is reminiscent of him!!
Kawamatsu: Ushimaru-sama was a direct descendant of the "Sword God" Ryuma and a great swordsman!!
Kawamtsu: Him returning Shusui back to Wano Country even feels like some act of fate...!!
Kawamatsu: That and the fact that "Ryuma"...

Kawamatsu: ...was also a one-eyes swordsman...!!!"

Beautiful.
So Zoro really only have one eye.
RIP "Sharingan" theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.