What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hakiman" is the stupidest thing created in this community

people really think Shanks is this special dude with this "haki" fighting style that NO ONE ELSE in the story ever used.

Not even Roger himself, or Rayleigh.

It's just Shanks.

This whole thing created just because they don't want to consider Shanks a Swordsman and be compared to Mihawk.

:stop::crazwhat:

You're the one who's insulting me. You're the one who is assuming things about black blade or how Adv.CoC functions. You're the one who thinks Black Blade and Adv.Coc can't go along well despite knowing nothing about them.

And the fact you get frustrated, don't even read and start insulting me in a discussion alone shows the baseless argument you present.

Haki was, is, and will always be a boost to your combat. Roger, Shanks, etc using it on blades weapon aren't retarded. Luffy using it will still remain a gomu gomu brawler; he won't become a coc-man or something. If Sanji had it, he'd still be a kicker. And for the last time, Oda is not retarded for giving CoC to the one aspiring to be WSS as his next ceiling.
You created a strawman:
"CoC hinders swords!! Roger, Shanks and WB are retarded for using it on blades!!!"

I restated my initial point completely unrelated to this strawman and explained why it was a strawman, let me re-explain it yet again. for the third and final time to you.

I never said using adv CoC on blades is retarded, I said aiming for a black blade (which Roger,Shanks, WB did not do) when you don't need to clash with your opponents weapon directly is superfluous....

You're the one who's insulting me. You're the one who is assuming things about black blade or how Adv.CoC functions. You're the one who thinks Black Blade and Adv.Coc can't go along well despite knowing nothing about them.

And the fact you get frustrated, don't even read and start insulting me in a discussion alone shows the baseless argument you present.

Haki was, is, and will always be a boost to your combat. Roger, Shanks, etc using it on blades weapon aren't retarded. Luffy using it will still remain a gomu gomu brawler; he won't become a coc-man or something. If Sanji had it, he'd still be a kicker. And for the last time, Oda is not retarded for giving CoC to the one aspiring to be WSS as his next ceiling.

It's absolutely ridiculous to try and say CoC coating isn't a boost for swordsmen eventhough in terms of usage so far it's been very very similar to Ryou. It could just boost your AP insanely.
CoC-Man

Cock Man

Amazing!
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::yasu::doffytroll::ronalaugh::vistalaugh::ihaha::cantseeme::saden::mihanha::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.