Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:okay: I mean it’s the truth but that’s fine. I’m also a claimed miller sooo, unless a bunch of people also come out and claim miller or you people think I’m bold enough to fake claim miller d1, then I shouldn’t be a focus for today’s lynch

Setting peeps on flavour increases the joy for everyone. I dont want to focus flavour I just gave a sum up and I planned to do that even before I randed my role. I have no time to engage into reads and such a blunt shading attempt is awful fam.

You can look at me and you wont find anything. I will look at you and probs find more scummy shit than I might find in a trash deposit.

I will now visit the doctor and probs be away for another hours. I am apologizing that I cant fully contribute this day due to all this irl stuff I gotta resolve today.
u wot m8

Why would hosts give a fake miller claim? Either the player is a miller or they’re faking it, there’s no third option.

Claiming miller is NAI for me, but in case of Hayumi I will choose to trust him right now
thats basically what I’m trying to establish, or rather rule out that the host gave a Miller fake, as I’ve played elsewhere where this has happened and it’s utter garbage

Setting peeps on flavour increases the joy for everyone. I dont want to focus flavour I just gave a sum up and I planned to do that even before I randed my role. I have no time to engage into reads and such a blunt shading attempt is awful fam.

You can look at me and you wont find anything. I will look at you and probs find more scummy shit than I might find in a trash deposit.

I will now visit the doctor and probs be away for another hours. I am apologizing that I cant fully contribute this day due to all this irl stuff I gotta resolve today.
I cant get over this post lmao, of all the things to feel compelled to comment on, you took time out of your busy schedule for this???

Status
Not open for further replies.