What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No, King literally fought and beat Marco's strongest form, with less HP, in base. Marco's hybrid won't be getting any stronger even if he starts the fight with 100% of his flames.
Yes, Marco was consistently pushing back Queen and King for half the raid now. And not only he pushed them back but he also managed to land hit on them. Marco was holding two 1b+ strong commanders while holding his own.
And obviously Marco took damage from that. The moment he began his fight with King he was in a really injured state.

But from what the story clearly told us : Marco can hold those two and is strong enough to even land hits back = Marco is stronger

Did you know law was called a swordsman too when brook zoro law kinemon were featured on pic or something and oda added a comment that these four swordsman are unstoppable
Yes. I know Oda considers Law a swordsman. I was just saying why would Oda contradict himself and call King a swordsman in an SBS if he's saying he's not in the manga ? It's basically a futile attempt by Red Admiral to discredit the SBS, Vivrecards and such by implying that even though Oda would call someone a swordsman in an outside source, it's not meant to be taken seriously lol.

Also King's Tribe is not the one that was erased from history, it's just one of the 3 tribes that Linlin doesn't have on Totland.
There's King's tribe, the Giants most likely and then an unknown tribe ^^

Also u're welcome ^^
But Linlin mentioned she doesn't have King's tribe precisely because it's apparently extinct if not for him, didn't she? And considering they lived where Mary Geoise is now established, we can assume the race was almost erased from history at some point.

"should do"

i agree with that, but i think Oda is rushing Wano to the end now

it's going neck break speed

20 chapters ago the rooftop had started, all the F6 were fine

now roof piece is over, Luffy and Zoro went down and back up, Momo turned into an adult, all F6 are down, Straw Hats are all up and going for Kaido

i think King and Queen won't last long at all

sorry to say

:jordanmf:

Expect all of these fights to be explored in the anime
I don't think it's rushing at all. The raid is 50 chapters already. The F6 themselves have lasted far longer than members of CP-9 that were introduced at Enies Lobby, and they aren't even the main/strongest enemies this arc.

Let's see where 1024/1025 go, but I have a feeling they aren't going King/Queen focused at all. And those King/Queen fights may last longer than 1-2 chapters anyway. The fights feel way different and far more intense

I still think Queen and Jack have additional forms they’ve yet to use.

Queen is called the plague, so the idea that he won’t juice himself with it in an emergency seems like a waste of potential to me especially since we know he carries antibodies with him to cure him.

Jack is the only calamity without a secondary gimmick so giving him the one with awakening and an awakened form seems very fitting as well.

But what if... what if this is not even his final form? :choppawhat:
We all hope! Really hope Oda drives the awakening point home. Maybe for Zoans it can only be achieved via true damage/desperation in battle. I can see Oda retconning the Impel Down ones as artificially awakened ones.

But you can see, outside of the dumb eyes and snot lol, that they were very humanoid looking, moreso than most hybrids. That may be what Awakening truly is.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Yes. I know Oda considers Law a swordsman. I was just saying why would Oda contradict himself and call King a swordsman in an SBS when he's saying he's not in the manga ? It's basically a futile attempt by Red Admiral to discredit the SBS, Vivrecards and such by implying that even though Oda would call someone a swordsman in an outside source, it's not meant to be taken seriously lol.
Wasn't trying to argue or anything my man..... I didn't checkout all the argument
Just wanted to add oda has weird way of swordsmanship...

From the fact that he fought and kept up with the fastest character in the series? If keeping up with Snakeman makes Katakuri so fast wouldn't the same apply to the guy who kept up with the fastest character?
i find this faulty.. you're asssuming kiarue was consistently using his DF for speed which is false.. now we know even his laserbeams can be dodged , the fastest person on panel has been katakuri most of his fight was him going slowmo and dodging luffy's SM attacks.. while kizaru has just presented potency and just remateralize himself from photons .

Status
Not open for further replies.