Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Even if it was, that's all he talked about. He doesn't seem to wanna focus on much else and I do not understand that kind of tunnel D1
We have plenty of time left. He still has an opportunity to discuss other people. It's not that big of a deal if he hasn't done so right now. It would have been better to wait until D2 before calling him out for this. Use the entire 48 hours to see what he does. If he continues being consistent with pressuring Conq and almost as if he's forcing it, then yeah, that's a bad look. But that's kinda moot now since he could read this post and decide to do exactly if he was scum, or maybe not if he wants the reverse psychology card. Who knows. Generally, I believe there are some things you should keep to yourself when town and allow yourself to observe how things play out. It'll give you a better read since directly pointing it out could interfere with those reads.

We have plenty of time left. He still has an opportunity to discuss other people. It's not that big of a deal if he hasn't done so right now. It would have been better to wait until D2 before calling him out for this. Use the entire 48 hours to see what he does. If he continues being consistent with pressuring Conq and almost as if he's forcing it, then yeah, that's a bad look. But that's kinda moot now since he could read this post and decide to do exactly if he was scum, or maybe not if he wants the reverse psychology card. Who knows. Generally, I believe there are some things you should keep to yourself when town and allow yourself to observe how things play out. It'll give you a better read since directly pointing it out could interfere with those reads.
It's already been said multiple times. And we're all giving him an opportunity, this is more like chatting about him than anything else.

You didn't tell me what you thought about Melkor? And who is your #2 shady person after Fuji?

> be conq
> get caught as wolf d1
> say im high to smartly avoid the heat
> say ill prove myself as town with my actions
> says actions arent actually actions but words and scum hunting
> immediately starts asking about mechanics to look productive

Like either Conq is having the WORST sophomore slump in this game or he's simply just Wolf.
The Ripped One likes this post and has warmed slightly to the case

I still don't particularly see his reaction to being hard pushed as particularly scummy though. I think he'd seem more regimented/coached, the fact he pointed this out himself though doesn't do him any favors

D

Dragomir

Uhhh I do think Fuji is acting strange all around, more strange out of the two of them. I wouldn't mind his lynch and see where it takes us.
Darth Fuji killed your mentor AL-Gon Jinn in a fierce duel. Join me in his lynch to take revenge Nat-Wan Kenobi!

What are your thoughts on Melkor?
I think he's town more likely than not. I sense townie paranoia in him.

Neither have posted much yet.

@RippedCal has been inactive, but he was inactive last game too as Town, but there was apparently some IRL stuff causing that. It seems he’s just now starting to post more and catch up so I’ll hopefully have a better read on him soon.

@Light D Lamperouge has over 20 post but none of them are doing much besides friendly banter/engagement. Which is different than last game’s D1 as Town where it didn’t take Light long to actually get into some serious exchanges with that Miller stuff in that game. I’m not ready to Scum read them or anything but I’ll definitely be watching to see if Light becomes more productive from here. I asked everyone about Light earlier hoping to see what people who know them better think.

I’ll give them both a tentative null.. for now.

I think both you and @Grammaton underestimate Dest's ability to be persistent as scum
The JoJo game was exhibit A with Dyna lol. Although I’d say this is even more tunnely than that. An interesting thing with Dyna though is that part way into the tunnel Dest found out they were cultable. If he hadn’t then maybe that tunnel stays more intense, in which case it would look a lot like this. Worth keeping in mind.

Neither have posted much yet.

@RippedCal has been inactive, but he was inactive last game too as Town, but there was apparently some IRL stuff causing that. It seems he’s just now starting to post more and catch up so I’ll hopefully have a better read on him soon.

@Light D Lamperouge has over 20 post but none of them are doing much besides friendly banter/engagement. Which is different than last game’s D1 as Town where it didn’t take Light long to actually get into some serious exchanges with that Miller stuff in that game. I’m not ready to Scum read them or anything but I’ll definitely be watching to see if Light becomes more productive from here. I asked everyone about Light earlier hoping to see what people who know them better think.

I’ll give them both a tentative null.. for now.

The JoJo game was exhibit A with Dyna lol. Although I’d say this is even more tunnely than that. An interesting thing with Dyna though is that part way into the tunnel Dest found out they were cultable. If he hadn’t then maybe that tunnel stays more intense, in which case it would look a lot like this. Worth keeping in mind.
The Ripped One would have posted last game if he hadn't been hung to a cross again by botched info

Indeed, he likes putting up a show. :catsure:

D

Dragomir

:pepeanger: Qui-Gon is far too cool to be AL.

I would also like to lynch UwU though, and hear more from @ConquistadoR. But since you asked so nicely in Jedi lore

Vote lynch Fuji
There's def a scum in one of the loremasters. UwU, Rej, Emi, Usopp, and Tris. I lean more towards UwU as well. I also don't like Emi. The fluff excuse to not play the game is so lame. Juliet has done it too. There's a lot of fluff, sure, but there's also a lot of content. The avoid the thread cause of the fluff is just laziness and a weak excuse to get away with doing nothing on D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.